Illegal Immigrant Licenses

I don't think there getting all the rights like normal citizens

And if there accepted by the deferred act does that make them legal, I mean they are in the system. I have 11 friends who got accepted they had to take background checks

I guess they wouldnt be considered illegal at that point. i just dont understand why they would issue these licenses instead of making them citizens.... I assume the process will be very similar.
the deferred act is a process of months, to become a citizen is a process of years

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

i dont htink they should be able to get a license if they are here illegally. thats my thoughts.

N8 has the right idea. I think if your here illegally you should get your ass deported immediately at your expense.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

i dont htink they should be able to get a license if they are here illegally. thats my thoughts.

As u know im a foreigner and I know many people who are here illegally and drive.. even if it would cost $1000 for them to get a driver licence they would pay for that.. (and they actually do) going to other states (Washington State , Illinois - i know that there is couple others.. ) but why they cannot have a licence from the state where they live ?! whats the point.. even if they ask a $1000 to get it, they would... they will also get insurance for the car - buy the car , and theres much more advantages of doing it which you - citizens will never understand..

Moreover , people seating here illegally PAY TAX's, buy houses and government dont let them get a driver licence ?! Im not in to politics to much but its BS for me..

EDIT:

And the thing is that they keep driving anyways!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

About 50 years ago, my grandfather hoped on a boat and came to America all by himself. Leaving his wife and daughter back in Germany. He came here so that he could raise up the money, and get himself a sponsor to be able to bring his wife and daughter to America also. It took some time, but it happened. My mother and grandma where reunited with their dad/husband finally. My grandfather had already known english from staying here for the time he did, my mother and grandmother however, couldn't speak a single word. They HAD, and I mean, HAD to take english classes. No questions asked. They did everything legit and by the books. The way everything works now is completely fucking ass backwards. This is america, you come here, you learn our language. If I move to china, you bet your ass I'm going to learn their language before I force myself into their culture, and not expect them to accomidate to me. I am completely against any type of Immigration that involves any illegal activity or supports it. I believe if you want to come to this country, you should do it like my grandfather, he busted his ass to be able to live in this country, didn't expect free handouts and everyone to hold his hand to get him going.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Are these the license for the kids who got accepted in the deferred act, if so then I think they should get them, sure they came here illegally but it wasn't there chose and if they aren't felons and passed the back ground check then they should be allowed to work and study here

Wouldn't it be just as easy to become legal? All it is, is a test on US history and a background check. "It's not their fault" is a copout. One of which is getting very old, very fast...

damn got ninja

do u think taht its so easy to be legal here ?! lmao..

u dont know shit..

Are these the license for the kids who got accepted in the deferred act, if so then I think they should get them, sure they came here illegally but it wasn't there chose and if they aren't felons and passed the back ground check then they should be allowed to work and study here

Wouldn't it be just as easy to become legal? All it is, is a test on US history and a background check. "It's not their fault" is a copout. One of which is getting very old, very fast...

damn got ninja

Its not easy there very picky who gets accepted, which is good. And what would you do if you were in there shoes, would you tell your perents your going back to where ever your from eventhough you don't know anything of where your from

"IF" I were in their shoes Id make it a goal to get legal. If they're born here then their natural born citizens.. So I'm not talking about that kind of thing. Although I do get where your coming from. Example (kid was brought to America by his parents) The situation is sticky, but it has to stop at some point. Hell Id be happy if they legalized everyone currently in America. AND THEN put people on the boarder with shoot to kill orders. But it won't happen politicians are pussies. And SO the pussification of america continues...

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 years hard labor. If you cross the Afghanistan border illegally, you get shot. Two Americans just got eight years for crossing the Iranian border. If you cross the U.S. border illegally you get a job, a drivers license, food stamps, a place to live, health care, housing, child benefits, education, and a tax free business for 7 years................. Makes you wonder were a country in debt.

Same thing back here bro.

I've nothing against turkisch/marocan people(alot of these nationality cone here)

But they dont do SHIT to contribute to society..

They get money from goverment for not having a job and WE the native dutch guys and (some) illegals/fugetives. Pay that money. I hate those people living from society and pulling crapp all the time

damn got ninja

u dont know shit..

If they don't have a problem paying the taxes you say the pay, then why is it such a problem to do it legitly?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

About 50 years ago, my grandfather hoped on a boat and came to America all by himself. Leaving his wife and daughter back in Germany. He came here so that he could raise up the money, and get himself a sponsor to be able to bring his wife and daughter to America also. It took some time, but it happened. My mother and grandma where reunited with their dad/husband finally. My grandfather had already known english from staying here for the time he did, my mother and grandmother however, couldn't speak a single word. They HAD, and I mean, HAD to take english classes. No questions asked. They did everything legit and by the books. The way everything works now is completely fucking ass backwards. This is america, you come here, you learn our language. If I move to china, you bet your ass I'm going to learn their language before I force myself into their culture, and not expect them to accomidate to me. I am completely against any type of Immigration that involves any illegal activity or supports it. I believe if you want to come to this country, you should do it like my grandfather, he busted his ass to be able to live in this country, didn't expect free handouts and everyone to hold his hand to get him going.

I'm with you busting your ass and putting in work but this was 50 years your talking about. My grandfather got his residency in 86, he said they were handing them out, but you had to renew ever year or 6 months can't remember, but just in 05 he became a citizen, that was almost 20 years idk how long I took your grandfather but things have got harder so most illegals find it easier to cross the border illegally

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

damn got ninja

u dont know shit..

If they don't have a problem paying the taxes you say the pay, then why is it such a problem to do it legitly?

because people usually come here on "Tourist visa's" and after half year they should go back to their countries but they stay instead.. its not a problem to get a work insurance, over a 5 years ago you could get a Social Security number easy and you can get work insurance on that.. now even if you are illegal you can still get a TAX number.. it depends what kind of labor you doing but usually $3-4K insurance a year is required..

and its not like that - You send a papers to US government - "Hey guys im here for 10+ years and i pay taxes and I wanna be legally.. " no .. it DOES NOT work this way..

Archived