12,248 kilometers (7612 miles), and the coastline as 19,924 km (12,383

miles). These numbers include all US territory. The Factbook doesn't

break these numbers down except to say that 2,477 km (1539 miles) of the

land boundary consists of Alaska's border with Canada, and that 29 km

(18 miles) consists of the border between Cuba and the US Naval Base at

Guantanamo Bay. The rest of the land boundary is presumably part of the

perimeter of the contiguous 48 states.

From: http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/us.html

The Learning Network has a breakdown of coastline length by state.

According to their web page, Hawaii has 750 miles of coastline (which

should be the sum of the perimeter of each of its islands). Alaska has

5,580 miles of coastline. That would make the total perimeter of Alaska

7,119 miles (5580 miles of coast + 1539 miles of land boundary).

Subtracting Alaska and Hawaii, the contiguous 48 states have 6053 miles

of coastline and 6055 miles of land boundaries, for a perimeter of 12108

miles.

I came up with this quick break down of just some of what it would take to lock us down...

So hell yeah, let's button this bitch up! We should build a 12108 mile long 40 foot high fence and put 20 towers per mile manned by at least two people to make sure no one gets in without a hall pass!!! 242,160 towers manned by at least two shifts of 726,480 people! That makes 1,452,960 people alternating shifts! Of course you will need a reserve of at least half that number in case people quit, get fired, die, get arrested etc. So add 363,240. So a grand total of at least 1,816,200 people just to man the towers! Hell yeah! With at least $30,000.00 each per year just for the tower guards you are looking at $54,486,000,000.00 anually! I am not sure what the going rate is for fence building, but it would need to have a 2 foot by 2 foot footing at least of reinforced concrete. Not to mention all the brick, re-bar, water, mortar, wood for the concrete forms, nails, food, water, trucks for that much concrete, fuel, electrical wiring for the towers, surveillance systems, A/C, heat, plumbing for the needed bathrooms, septic tanks, medical support (aid stations, MEDIVAC helo's, medics), guns, ammo, windows for the towers (bullet proof) maintenance on the whole fucking thing.

I was going to do some more breaking down of the people and resources ( I learned this working for my dad's construction company in NM and my 5 combat deployments) but if people don't understand how absurd this is then they can just keep hating Mexicans

Haha didn't bush try this and it failed

Don't forget tunnels and air

from the CIA Fact Book...

The CIA World Factbook lists the land boundaries of the United States as

miles.

I came up with this quick break down of just some of what it would take to lock us down...

So hell yeah, let's button this bitch up! We should build a 12108 mile long 40 foot high fence and put 20 towers per mile manned by at least two people to make sure no one gets in without a hall pass!!! 242,160 towers manned by at least two shifts of 726,480 people! That makes 1,452,960 people alternating shifts! Of course you will need a reserve of at least half that number in case people quit, get fired, die, get arrested etc. So add 363,240. So a grand total of at least 1,816,200 people just to man the towers! Hell yeah! With at least $30,000.00 each per year just for the tower guards you are looking at $54,486,000,000.00 anually! I am not sure what the going rate is for fence building, but it would need to have a 2 foot by 2 foot footing at least of reinforced concrete. Not to mention all the brick, re-bar, water, mortar, wood for the concrete forms, nails, food, water, trucks for that much concrete, fuel, electrical wiring for the towers, surveillance systems, A/C, heat, plumbing for the needed bathrooms, septic tanks, medical support (aid stations, MEDIVAC helo's, medics), guns, ammo, windows for the towers (bullet proof) maintenance on the whole fucking thing.

I was going to do some more breaking down of the people and resources ( I learned this working for my dad's construction company in NM and my 5 combat deployments) but if people don't understand how absurd this is then they can just keep hating Mexicans

I mentioned that in an earlier post... And it did fail. They would hire illegals to build it so they could keep costs down!lol

20130222_nc-license_612mz.jpg

People who came here illegally before the age of majority, can now get a license.

They are concerned that these licenses will single them out as illegal immigrants with "No Lawful Status" here.

Lol I drive past New Bern Ave all the time, small world. I don't think they should get these licences. I see a lot of immigrants here, probably illegal.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

People who came here illegally before the age of majority, can now get a license.

They are concerned that these licenses will single them out as illegal immigrants with "No Lawful Status" here.

Lol I drive past New Bern Ave all the time, small world. I don't think they should get these licences. I see a lot of immigrants here, probably illegal.

did you ask them? Profile much?

miles.

I mentioned that in an earlier post... And it did fail. They would hire illegals to build it so they could keep costs down!lol

That's funny lol

Fuck it it just show we (not you cause I dint know you) we want to work

How do you know? Their illegal

miles.

That's funny lol

Fuck it it just show we (not you cause I dint know you) we want to work

My family is a mix of Spanish (from spain) and Mexican and for the most part (always a lazy uncle) no one can hold a candle to the amount of work we did to build our part of NM over the last few hundred years.

I can't believe the Right Wing fucking nut jobs aren't all over this! They would have a picture, full description and address for all the big scary Mexicans!.

Archived