Illegal Immigrant Licenses

I said "probably", and not being able to speak English is a good indication.

My family teaches Spanish first. We have been in the country (NM) since the 1,500's. My Grand Mother was 90 when she died and she barely spoke english. The same with her 15 brothers and sisters and all of their kids. If the country's majority was Spanish speaking should we think English only speakers are not citizens?

My mom is here legally she doesn't speaks English and yea she does admit it's not good

I know alot of poeple who are here legally that don't know English

And I know alot poeple who are here illegally that probaly have a better comprehension and speak it better than them

So yea besides English is not the official language of the us

So what language should we learn

I just realize this is in the off topic section

Theirs a section for politics and it says the only place to talk about it lol

I was thinking the same but N8 commented without moving it so I said it was on. And this isn't solely political. People tell me in the first sentence they utter about this subject weather they are a free thinker or a wing nut and I can tell that their political affiliation in the first few words, but this is more of an ideological discussion and I think it belongs here.

No need to get offended. I never even stated if have a problem with immigrants, for the most part I don't. I don't care about all that. And yes, I do think a lot of immigrants in the area are illegal.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

My mom is here legally she doesn't speaks English and yea she does admit it's not good

And I know alot poeple who are here illegally that probaly have a better comprehension and speak it better than them

I always wanted to learn Japanese!

My family teaches Spanish first. We have been in the country (NM) since the 1,500's. My Grand Mother was 90 when she died and she barely spoke english. The same with her 15 brothers and sisters and all of their kids. If the country's majority was Spanish speaking should we think English only speakers are not citizens?

I think that's nice that your family teaches Spanish too after how long you've been it the country

Did I say your mom is an illegal immigrant? No. Are there illegal immigrants in the US? Yes. That's my point

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

No need to get offended. I never even stated if have a problem with immigrants, for the most part I don't. I don't care about all that. And yes, I do think a lot of immigrants in the area are illegal.

Go ask em. Here in Sanford they are all just part of the community. Legal or not...

I think that's nice that your family teaches Spanish too after how long you've been it the country

I am slacking off with my kids but I was deployed so long it was hard to keep it up. I still speak more Spanish than English to them and they get most of it.

Archived