valentine

out of those 2 for sure valentine

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I had a valentine 1 and ended up selling it, it would false alarm all the time, also for $400 I figured I could just drive a little slower, as for the hard wire, you can hard wire it into the car you drive the most and then it comes with another cord so you can move it to other cars

I had a valentine 1 and ended up selling it, it would false alarm all the time, also for $400 I figured I could just drive a little slower, as for the hard wire, you can hard wire it into the car you drive the most and then it comes with another cord so you can move it to other cars

send it in, they offer upgrades and what not for it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

X2...

Actually they will jam all laser, but hey what do I know.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Radar jammer's can sometime's.

Radar DETECTORS. Don't jam they detect. <_<

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

hmm...Cali must use a different frequencies then CO. When I took my high speed driving course me and the instructor (local sheriff) got to talking about radar detectors and not one that he pulled out was 1) able to detect the laser 2) went off after the radar already responded with a speed signal.

Our local sheriffs are using a new laser that can not only detect how fast you are going, but they can also measure in milliseconds, how close you are to the car in front of you for tailgating laws.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD