Sundown Audio

Massive Audio Nano N4???

Berries53

Im searching for a new amp. I dont have much money to spend but ive heard good things about the N4 and i can get it for 280 on sonic electronix. i was just wondering if yall have any experience with massive and what yall thought about them. Im goin to be hookin it up to a RE Audio mx 18 d2 running at 1 ohm. I think it could take the extra 500 watts. Any help would be great. im pretty much still a noob here lol. Thanks guys.

I had one on a pair of vvx 12's (1200rms total) wired to 2 ohm and it moved them pretty damn good in a small box too, tough little amps, the dude I sold it to wired it to .35 on a pair of BTL 18's walled and they were moving pretty good also.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

how efficent was it? i was also thinking about a brutus but ive heard they wernt very efficient. so i figuered most effecient the better. i have a 2002 tahoe and im gunnne be running a 250amp powerbastereds alt, big 3 and 0 gauge ran. so im pretty sure my electrical can give it plenty of power. and i havent desinged my box yet but as soon as i figure evrything else out im gunna start the build. i just wanna make sure i got everything set up right before i start building it half ass.

• 2 months later...

I have a n4 running two t12d4's. And I love the thing. Well I do also run the audiocontrol epicenter along with audiocontrol line driver both chipped down to 15 hz with 0 resistance. And still haven't had properly tuned just by ear, but damn is all I can say. One thing for sure they do alot more work if they dont have to share power running a 14 volt just for her and she loves me for it. Its the way to go. Just wish I didnt pop one of my solo barics I could probably hurt my self with my set up and those subs. If you can get one for the right price jump all over it.

I've actually sold the MX 18 and I'm gunna be buyin 2 obsidian 18s. But I'm either gunna run the nano n4 or the soundstream rubican 2500. But I've heard lots of good things about both amps so it just comes down to how much money I want to spend at the time with the budget I have. Thanks for the help man.

And ill also be running them at 2 ohms till I can get a couple more 18s cuz my plan it's to run 4 18s lol I've heard the obsidians can take alot more them 600 watts rme but I'm not gunna chance it so much since I don't have a good way of tuning my amp right now and don't wants to send a dirty signal to my subs and a clip my amps

• 2 weeks later...

Archived