Second Skin Audio

what would make my setup better

villarob713

U should sell all that stuff and start over.

What do u got thats so special? I would drown u lol

If you say so buddy but from the questions you asking I highly doubt it. I really wasnt trying to be funny with my post but you must already know that your install in some bs. Lmao sucks to be you.

3 alpine type r 12's more to come soon

U should sell all that stuff and start over.

What do u got thats so special? I would drown u lol

If you say so buddy but from the questions you asking I highly doubt it. I really wasnt trying to be funny with my post but you must already know that your install in some bs. Lmao sucks to be you.

This shit is pointless and isn't helping anyone. If you don't want to help than don't participate. "Hangs up rent-a-mod jacket"

You'll find a natural aversion to most mainstream gear here and it is usually due to the price/performance ratio.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Like others said, Get a new unit, do the big 3, throw a quality battery upfront, another in the back, an alternator upgrade will do wonders. In my opinion, for that small of a car I would go with 2 12" instead of 2 15". You would get way more potential from some quality 12s. Plus where do you stand with component speakers/amps? I wouldn't be rude to people on here, they help a ton if you're willing to listen. I would never try to say I could get more SPL then the guys helping you. 9/10 they would destroy someone asking for sub advice.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Step uno. ELECTRICAL. Good quality OFC true AWG wire.

If you have the money get the alternator, if not then save up, that is your key for more power. you cant just throw a XSD3100 or some huge ass batteries on a stock 70 amp alt. You can find a good alternator thats 150+.

In this order... TURN SUBSONIC UP FOR NOW, Headunit, Big 3 in GOOD WIRE , Upgrade to good wire, Alternator, battery(ies), Get rid of subs and amp. LOOK ON CRAIGSLIST FOR THE BEST DEALS :) Just be aware of what your buying! Hope this helps!

Stay away from low end Kicker and Hifonics new stuff... you'll end up regreting it later

Also, when you get the money for everything make sure you can fit the airspace for a ported box tuned low...

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

How much would a alt be? Im gonna do the big3 soon

It depends but a range between 2 and 600 is around the norm based on company and output

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived