Second Skin Audio

Is It too much?

ElCompaTiny

That bodystyle pickup actually ran from 88-98, cabin wise. The dash and doors changed, but the cabin dimensions did not.

Yeah but the interior after 94 is shit.i like the interior from 88--94 but thats me
I owned a 90 Silverado and I personally like the latter model dashes and doors.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Make sure to listen to cleansierra about enclosures. He knows a thing or two. But when it comes down to it. Ram designs or BassHeadsEnt for a design... And that design given any good box builder will make you an enclosure that you will shit your pants over. Your talking big system for someone as unknowing able as you are portraying yourself to be. What exactly are up looking for in advise? There are tons of helpful guys on here but it can't be a vs thread, it can't be a "dream build" as in never happening... And you should listen to what they gotta say

Or should I bring up that guy a couple days ago about the 3 mismatch 15's in a 4th order on two different amps

:ninja:

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Make sure to listen to cleansierra about enclosures. He knows a thing or two. But when it comes down to it. Ram designs or BassHeadsEnt for a design... And that design given any good box builder will make you an enclosure that you will shit your pants over. Your talking big system for someone as unknowing able as you are portraying yourself to be. What exactly are up looking for in advise? There are tons of helpful guys on here but it can't be a vs thread, it can't be a "dream build" as in never happening... And you should listen to what they gotta say

Or should I bring up that guy a couple days ago about the 3 mismatch 15's in a 4th order on two different amps

Link please, I missed it lol!

And yeah dreaming is nice but asking for help on a dream build is meh, All you will do is frustrate the ppl trying to help you. Read read read, and when you think you have researched enough, prepare to keep reading until you are sick of car audio lol

What the hell is going on in here. Bless your little heart Kranny for trying to help, but I think this thread is on a weird path.

OP, what vehicle, what budget, what kind of build skills do you have, why are you wanting to run 18s?

Please be clear with more than just one sentence answers, because it is impossible to help you without you FIRST giving us some good information.

On budget wise i will do anything it takes to get a loud system maybe not Steve meade loud but something nice
It didn't take much to get "loud" in that truck. There are quite a few guys on this site that have builds in that same truck. Loud is really mkind of subjective though. One guy will think 145 is loud, others aren't happy unless it's mid 55s. A couple of 15s forward firing with port up can get pretty damn loud and still stay under window line. It's really ALL in the enclosure to be honest. Some good power, good 1000-1500 watt subwoofers and good box design, and loud can be achieved.

The guys u mentioned that are on this site do u know their name or do they have a build log?

not a dream build bro Im talking seriously i just gotta get my facts right first before i do anything stupid.

not a dream build bro Im talking seriously i just gotta get my facts right first before i do anything stupid.

Do you have the truck? Sounds like you dont have it yet.. If thats the case and you are car shopping maybe we should address that first?

Op with a truck that old you shouldnt worry about resale value

I'm not saying anything bad cause I also want to get a truck around that year

Now if it was something like 2007 to now I would worry myself too

you got a point there..either way the path I'm going with is blow-through i really don't want to remove my back seats and tell my homies "so sorry dogg u gotta fucken walk home theres no room for u." do u get what I'm trying to say.

Op with a truck that old you shouldnt worry about resale value

I'm not saying anything bad cause I also want to get a truck around that year

Now if it was something like 2007 to now I would worry myself too

you got a point there..either way the path I'm going with is blow-through i really don't want to remove my back seats and tell my homies "so sorry dogg u gotta fucken walk home theres no room for u." do u get what I'm trying to say.

Take lots of pictures for us lol

Archived