Sonic Electronix

Pawn shop has a neon sign that says. "its car audio time" or some shit.... I couldn't read it to well over the 25 ft snow bank in front of it

Cool story bro. lol but really a pic of that would be pretty cool ;)

Pawn shop has a neon sign that says. "its car audio time" or some shit.... I couldn't read it to well over the 25 ft snow bank in front of it

Ill be sure to snap a pic when I go by it in about a hour on my way to work lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Ill be sure to snap a pic when I go by it in about a hour on my way to work lol

Night shift FTW!

All these people from Wisconsin on this thread haha. My sister just moved to Chicago a week ago and seems to love it. I'll be coming up there from Arkansas this summer some time. Maybe I will get to see a different way of car audio up there.... Or just sit in her apartment because she has no idea where anything is yet.

send me a pm and well meet up and I can give you a list of shows and you might be able to hit one.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

It's booming in Flint Mi, literally. I just wish the audio shops around here were better and took more pride in their work, you can see the lack of caring in most of them and they are just in it for the $.

35% front, 5% tint rear/windshieldKenwood KDC-152Knu RCA'sInfinity 6.5 kappa perfects1/0 Knukonceptz power/ groundBig 3 in 1/0Kinetik HC 1400 in rearCustom slot ported box @ 35 HzNVX JAD 1200.12 Sundown SA-12 Double layered NVX Audio Deadener

FUTURE BUILD:

-2 Sundown Nightshade 12's D1 w/ Zv3 softs (HAVE)

- DC 3.5k (HAVE)

- 2 pairs of Skar RPX 6.5's, Skar RPX 6x9's , 4 Skar audio Bullet Super tweeters ( HAVE )

Undecided on box, amp(s), HU, and power supply.. and vehicle for that matter.

i think another reason car audio may be on the decline is because of how complicated and expensive its becomming to install in newer vehicles

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

All these people from Wisconsin on this thread haha. My sister just moved to Chicago a week ago and seems to love it. I'll be coming up there from Arkansas this summer some time. Maybe I will get to see a different way of car audio up there.... Or just sit in her apartment because she has no idea where anything is yet.

send me a pm and well meet up and I can give you a list of shows and you might be able to hit one.

That would be great. Having just really gotten into car audio withing the past year. I still haven't heard anything then a single 12" sub running on 500w (anything else has been the low end installs by our local shop). And if I was blown away by that I don't want to know what it'll be like in a car with a real system.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived