Sundown Audio

I just went by a shop I went to a while back and they got my sound back right my frequency high enough to pick up more lows and adjusted my gains as well.these lil subs are slammin!!my left door Fallin to pieces and screws are flying out of my 6x9s..this 80prs sucks for highs and mids my Jensen picked up on my 4 channel better then this pioneer I may have to put my eq in here to add some voltage to fix this

If you want a Jensen instead I'll be happy to buy you one and trade you for the 80prs..hit me with a PM and a jensen deck will be on your doorstep next week.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

you need to ditch that prefab bro. i bet its tuned to mid 40hz and a bit small. have someone on here build you a box. yes its a bit more then a prefab but there is

a reason to why it is..you will see once you get one=)

you are on the right track tho man. i doubt your gains are set correctly. shops almost always set by ear...as bump4life said, clipping knobs are good to have..you should sell that amp to get a cresendo, audioque, sundown ect.

i would try to get a smd dd-1. simple to use and a very great tool. i have tuned a lot of systems with it in the past 2 months and they still are shocked on the resualts

You realize that the pioneer has an eq built in and you can customize the settings. I mean you have to read the manual...but it is possible. I don't see how throwing more input voltage is going to solve your issues.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Put up pictures of the amp settings and HU settings. I'm telling you that it is probably the best deck you have ever used. I know it is the best sq unit under 400 bux. I know you think were wrong but I'm telling you if you take the pictures and let us walk you through it your stereo will sound better than it ever has. I'm sure of it.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Get at me, I live outside of Birmingham and have a deh80prs myself.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 3.5 Sedan

Mechman 320 Amp Alternator

XS Power D2400

Alpine CDE-HD149BT

Stinger RCA's

Ampere Audio 150.4

4 Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5"s and 2 Super Tweeters Per Door (For now)

Few goodies coming soon for the trunk.