Sundown Audio

power acoustik bamf 5500 monoblock amplifier

Cannon Corbitt White

for the damn price i dont care u cant beat it even compare the price to a top brand 1500 monoblock! lol i mean u gettin ya moneys worth for sure in wattage if not more even tho its definitely not a true 5500 watts

lol. just stop. you dont get your moneys worth when all i hear from the owners of these amps is that they stop working.

you end up spending more in the long run when you get cheap equipment, than if you just buy high quality products to start with.

edit: but hey, if you want to go with cheaply built products, then thats on you. i likely wont be able to change your mind since its YOUR money. i'll stick with korean made LOL.

i havnt had one problem with the amp i think if u dont know what u r doing it def will have problems but ive had it wired at 1 0hm on 2 12s beating all day and i felt the amp it wasnt even warm and trust me those shitty pr memphis 12s i hadwere getting down !! haha but yea i do like stuff cheap when u dont have much money to work with lol i def believe its worth 240 bucks that i spent on it tho

2sundownsa12bamf5500monster

Have you tried other amps to compare this one to?

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

i havnt had one problem with the amp i think if u dont know what u r doing it def will have problems but ive had it wired at 1 0hm on 2 12s beating all day and i felt the amp it wasnt even warm and trust me those shitty pr memphis 12s i hadwere getting down !! haha but yea i do like stuff cheap when u dont have much money to work with lol i def believe its worth 240 bucks that i spent on it tho

im sorry, but i cant understand your post. please use grammar and punctuation.

it doesn't matter if the user "knows what they're doing or not". you could be the smartest man in the world, but that doesn't stop the amp from having inferior internal components that have large variances in tolerance because the company is trying to save a few pennies. ill take that 240 and put it towards something that will last 5+ years. not 1 year.

Theirs a middle ground here. Quality is quality. Price is the price. You get what you pay for in most cases and it just comes down to your expectations. If you cheap out on everything don't expect it to be the best. If you push it to the limit it likely won't hold up forever but if you set things conservatively and just enjoy it for what it is it will likely do fine and last a long time. In life there are times when money is better spent than saved. Car audio can be one of those "times". But there is nothing wrong with getting value for your money.. that is completely different than being cheap..

Don't expect this thing to hold a candle to a quality product, but if you're happy than that's all that matters.

Many people have said this about car audio and to this day its one of my favorite quotes or w.e

Cheap

Loud

Reliable

You can only pick two.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

its fusing is good for like 1700w (180 amps). at 14.4v exact.

all the "5500" watt amps are the exact same, by the way.

Even the Crescendo BC5500?!?

of course! joking...thats a beast amp.

Archived