Fosgatefeind Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 Only thing I could think of was what I did on some Jl mids about 3 years ago when I was a no one. I super glued it. And it worked and it still holds today Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 Get some ca glue from a local hobby store. Super glue gets brittle over time. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Fosgatefeind Posted February 26, 2013 Author Report Posted February 26, 2013 Ok how would I keep the coil aligned? Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 Is that entire cone/spider/coil assembly free? Like actually come out completely? My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Fosgatefeind Posted February 26, 2013 Author Report Posted February 26, 2013 No Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.