>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

This phone is not huge at all as far as pockets are concerned. 5his phone is the exact size of my s2 skyrocket and a little thinner. The skyrocket has a small screen than the s4 and bigger than the normal s2. Ill check my data now. Im on a grandfathered unlimited data plan.

XS-power1.jpg

Ok it looks like it reset. When I was getting the phone and they were trying to convince me to get off the unlimited plan, rofl. We steins I was using about 1 to 2 gigs per week. I told the guy, look I understand its your job to convince me to leave the unlimited plan, but there is absolutely NO WAY I am leaving it.

Not every since they tried to throttle my speed down to 7 kb not mb 7KB per second. 1993 internet speeds. I was in the phone with att for 3 hours that day. No Internet related program on my phone would even run because the speed was too slow for the program to operate. They told me the only way to fix it would be to get iff the unlimited plan. After it looked like there was no hope I told them to send me to the disconnect department because all 4 lines I have with them are going to a different company. They then tried to scare me by saying oh well all 4 lines are in a contract. I said great what's the buy out so I can switch providers they said $600, I told them great talk to youguyys tomorrow then never again. Been with att for 10 years or so.

And magically after that phone call my data was returned back to normal speed immediately. Lol

they got in a bunch of lawsuits over that crap.

XS-power1.jpg

MAN!! I went to the zoo today, and took some pictures and the photo quality on this phone is straight up unbelievable! every single detail!

20130512124415.jpg

I agree. Amazing. Just look at the quality of those hippo turds!

Man, I really want this phone lol.

Only negatives for me is it's size and having to buy data now.

purp, do you have a case for yours? Also, how much data do you go through in a month (or how much as of when you got it)

edit: I currently have the VX8350. Since my octane took a crap. lol..

I have the otterbox. great case. How much data?

"3,683,142". lol. That was my first month I do believe. So far in this month? (from 20th to now)... "451,364KB " So... yeah.

Sheena = pedobear

Also, back to the throttled speed deal, I was ont the phone for like 3 hours with them that day, there comes a point where you are wasting so many labor hours that you start costing them too much money, people probably make $15 an hour or so just a guess, they dont want that, lol, just keep calling keep complaining, ask to talk to someone that can help you, ask for supervisors, owners what ever lol, just keep someone on the line and keep asking questions and wasting as much time as possible about your complaint issue, lol they will hand shit out to get you off the line

XS-power1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Are people still enjoying this phone? I'm heavily interested in buying one since I have an upgrade available but I'm hesitant to purchase something and have it be outdated and/or shitty and stuck with it for two years.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Are people still enjoying this phone? I'm heavily interested in buying one since I have an upgrade available but I'm hesitant to purchase something and have it be outdated and/or shitty and stuck with it for two years.

worth it, what else can the add to this, it benchtests better than an computer in my house, and can literally be operated without event ouching it, how much faster could a phone get a year from now? because if its any faster than this one it would be doing tasks or downloading before you even decide to download them, lol

XS-power1.jpg

my one and only complaint? battery. I play a lot of games and that drains... like i leave work at 100%, get home and it's at around 97%. ok, sure, i mean it's doin a lot of stuff. I hop on a game for literally like 2 hours and down to about 60% AT BEST. So... multiple batteries, extended batteries, chargers... are a MUST. But... that's same with any smart phone.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived