Sonic Electronix

sound deadening in the trunk

imo if you have the deadener on hand you might as well do it. i mean YOLO right lol . but I wouldnt go spending any more money on deadener when i possibly wont need it

Wow, that didn't help at all! I have the deadener on hand in a limited quantity, so do I use it in the trunk or the interior???

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

deadned the rear deck to block all of the holes in it and any holes on the side so air can't get in. Sealing off and firing forward isn't just sealing off the box from the trunk opening, it's getting all of the little holes covered up. I'm in the process of doing mine and it's a pain in the ass sealing up all of the little holes.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

imo if you have the deadener on hand you might as well do it. i mean YOLO right lol . but I wouldnt go spending any more money on deadener when i possibly wont need it

Wow, that didn't help at all! I have the deadener on hand in a limited quantity, so do I use it in the trunk or the interior???

I was joking which I why I said LOL. But I said if you have the extra from deadening the inside of your vehicle you migh as well do it better safe than sorry. But if you did not have extra not to go out and buy more when there is a fair chance that you won't see Any difference in the amount of rattle or noise in general. I'm sorry if you did not think I was being helpful. But you can never have too much deadener so I may be completely wrong.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived