Need advice on how to go about getting a 2nd job.

You don't have to know anything about anything to be a substitute teacher. it's easy money. You're asking a question you seem to already know all of the answers to.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

You have all the answers already dude...idk what you expect...inurance companies are a bitch..my stepmom had to let go several employees because they operated forklifts and had some automotive related offenses.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

while you're in college, consider a substitute teaching job.

in my state, you only need a high-school diploma to teach, and it is basically babysitting.

i'm 19 years old and they let me substitute at high-schools. Which is essentially paying me to sit there and work on homework and hang out with friends.

consider it.

>while you're in college, consider a substitute teaching job.

in my state, you only need a high-school diploma to teach, and it is basically babysitting.

i'm 19 years old and they let me substitute at high-schools. Which is essentially paying me to sit there and work on homework and hang out with friends.

consid

er it.

Thanks, but not thanks. Considering i struggled all the way through high school ill stick to automotive. Something i am somewhat good at..

Money is money.

SOmetimes life isn't fair...you are not gonna get a job somewhere involving you touching cars for exactly the resons specified..theres no way around it...maybe if they pay you under the table...

IDK i couldn't afford to be picky about work...work is work...find a job and take it...If you can dodge working food business do it...but if you can't then make pizzas or something..

If you really NEED the money...where you work isn't something to be picky about. Fuck I worked at Soda bottling plant stacking pallets/wrapping them,Sonic,Target,Sonic again, then Stater Bros(market) pushing carts, helping shithead people, then finally got a lucky break with the job I have now(over in August)...then I'm on to the Navy.... point is I needed to pay bills..so I took the first jobs I could...started working when I was 16.

same here. I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. not enough so what did I do? Got another job. It fits my schedule so i work 3-5 hours AFTER my 8. 10 pm to 6 am then 8 am to 11 am but have worked as late as 130 pm. Oh, and on top of that? I do school as well. I know you want something car related, audio related, ect. I get that. But if you need money? YOU CAN'T BE PICKY. When I got out of the military, took me 3 months to find a job... and what I found? Was part time. Was I picky? Nope... my only thing was to not do fast food. That's it. So if you're being picky, not to sound like a douche, but you must not need money that bad. I did. Is it a killer doing 2 jobs and school? No doubt. But gotta do what you gotta do. Today of all days is my birthday. I'm working on it until noon. Then I have to finish up my school work cause I have 2 assignments due. My special birthday plans after all of that? Get some sleep. That sounds good. Probably won't drink at all, won't even look at my phone. So my birthday will consist of me working, doing schoolwork and sleeping. As far as even eating? Probably some mac and cheese whenever I wake up. Yet am I unhappy, ungrateful, ect ect? Nope. I'm glad I have work, so on and so forth.

Unfortunately not all of us have the same mindset or the same hand of cards dealt to us where we can be picky. You have some dings on your driving record, that sucks. That takes away a lot of opportunities. So you have to deal. Either find a way to make your current job work, find another part time job on top of the one you have (which most likely won't be what you want) or just find a completely new job. Those are pretty much your 3 options. If you don't settle for one of those? You quite possibly will just stick with that one job and can't afford it all... so you do the math.

Again, not being a douche or trying to be one. Just being honest man. I went through your exact same thing beginning of this year. I have dings on my record (it's just not my driving or criminal record, another type of record) so finding a job? not exactly easy.

Sheena = pedobear

Hey, A job is a job! Whatever puts bread on the table I say.

I use to work at a grocery store and do landscaping on the side. So I was always busy during the summer never having time to myself.

After that I applied at a place called Cargill. It's a beef plant so its not the prettiest place in the world but it is full time with benefits and the pay isn't too bad at all.

I'm trying to get into Procter and Gamble and I'll be re applying when they start hiring again

I know you need money but if you have got the time. Maybe just volunteering at a shop. You can at least get experience

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I hace been staying a few extra hours here and there at my one job and it helps i mean i wont go hungry but i would like more spending money i guess. I didnt mean to make it sound like life ot death im desprste for a job. In no way. I actually may have found a job in the feild i want. Reason i am, picky as you gyys say is because as i look at careers in this fiels i see alot of 5+ years expierebce required. The fact that i am nit a master mechanic is another reason i want to start gainung experience.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Try to volunteer. You will gain experience at the least. Maybe even get hired on after a few months if they like you

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived