Badass 8 picture. Plan for new build. Hammer's budget fun.

Finishing my Enclosure  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How I should finish my enclosure, allowing multiple choice, please pick two max please.

• Fur
    • Bedliner, Trunk coating Black
    • Vinyl (black/gray)
    • Carpet
    • Splatter paint
    • Wood Veneer, wood vinyl (Pita due to box size/dims)

i'd be inclined to believe that your port is fine. those woofers probably move like half an inch before bottoming out lol. not much air to be moved :D

Thats what I was thinking...glad Im on the right track.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Not trying to put your flame out but be careful ordering from dealer cost, myself and a few others I know had a bad experience ordering from them. I actually never recieved what I ordered and had to go through Paypal to get my funds. They said they were in stock, then I ordered and they werent anymore and I went through hell getting the cash back. Just an fyi.

ok thanks for the heads up...wish I would have known a little sooner. I would have bought them on eBay or something.

Not trying to put your flame out but be careful ordering from dealer cost, myself and a few others I know had a bad experience ordering from them. I actually never recieved what I ordered and had to go through Paypal to get my funds. They said they were in stock, then I ordered and they werent anymore and I went through hell getting the cash back. Just an fyi.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Will canceled the order..Moneys already back in my account..and I ordered em from Sonic.. I feel much better now..should be here tomorrow..they're only a few hours from me.

Got a box designed too..gonna throw up the REALLY bad sketchup haha..did it it fast didn't much care for putting in double baffle or real cutouts /34" thick for subs/aeroports.

Gonna be almost exactly the same as the torres specs...slightly bigger with two 12" long 6" aero ports.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Subs came yesterday...starting on box monday...fingishing up design...about 7cubes after all displacements..tuned to 33.xx hz with two 6" ports....probably gonna use 6" sonotube and make mdf flare ring to go on the ends.

Also waiting on 25ft of Audiotechnix OFC 4ga..some Skyhigh speaker wire, some 12ga ring ends and 4ga ring ends...so I can redo my wiring cleaner. Also picked up a JL ground lug to make it easier.

Pics of subs...and small baby magnets LOL..

WP_20130307_004_zps72cb81e7.jpg

WP_20130307_005_zps33a7f04f.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

looking good! following for sure cant not follow someone else from hesperia lol

Cool man..where you at..I'm over by main/peach..

I do all my building in the construction buildings at VVC. LOL

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

looking good! following for sure cant not follow someone else from hesperia lol

Cool man..where you at..I'm over by main/peach..

I do all my building in the construction buildings at VVC. LOL

i know where that is and im over by oak hills high

smart thinking lol they have all the stuff mite as well use it haha

Archived