Badass 8 picture. Plan for new build. Hammer's budget fun.

Finishing my Enclosure  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How I should finish my enclosure, allowing multiple choice, please pick two max please.

• Fur
    • Bedliner, Trunk coating Black
    • Vinyl (black/gray)
    • Carpet
    • Splatter paint
    • Wood Veneer, wood vinyl (Pita due to box size/dims)

Hell yea man, that turned out great!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hell yea man, that turned out great!

Thanks.

In the future..once I find another job(my current one ends in August) I plan on doing my entire truck the Gunmetal grey color.

I'm going through the carwash today...thats gonna be the first test...i will be pissed if its peeled up anywhere.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 3 weeks later...

SO changed up what I'm going to do.

I'm sick of having boxs ontop of my rear seats. I bolt them to seat bolts so they are safe/still removeable but it looks ghetto and shitty no matter how nice the enclosure is.

I haven't had seats in my truck for about a month now and I don't miss them one bit. What I could use is a place to put stuff back there. Like a rack or storage area.

So the new plan is still budget build but I'm building a small 2ft high enclosure that takes up the area where the back seats used to go. Subs/Port forward and carpeting the top so I can put my gear bags back there or whatever the hell else I want.

Sorry no pics yet. While I'm at my GF house tonight I will probably do a rough sketchup of what I am thinking and throw it in here. I kind alike the idea of Center slot port thats removeable. It would be cool to play with tuning that easily.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so UPDATE. Some stuff changed. All is good. Everything should be done in a week or so. I finally got a move on and started working on my build lol.

I am not doing that little two channel..I picked up a 4chan that matches my mono amp. BK340. Not a ton of AB power but has crossovers up to 4k so Im going to run active. Plus I'm on stock alt, this was never meant to be a high power build. So 1300wRMS on sub stage and less then 340rms on highs. Should be good.

Started working on platform for my enclosure. Used 4x4 pieces on the front seat bolts, and 2x4 on the rear bolts. Then the MDF enclosure will attach to those pieces. Going to be a little over 7ft cubed after all displacement with about 75-80sq inches of port. I only have a few pics, but finally got a start on my shit.

temporary_zpsb69c21f9.jpg

Close fit over the amp, good thing the 4 channel is exactly the same height. I'm working on a way to make the amps easy to access for tuning.

temporary_zps85c1202b.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Picked up some UV activated resin..got a few quarts. Tested it yesterday and it works great. Also got a bulk pack of Stinger Roadkill Expert. Got the driver door and rear wall of cab done..BIG DIFFERENCE. Anyways this resin is sick, I wished I could ahve held out for some of Steves new stuff, but this should work fine and no MEKP!!

temporary_zps61fd463c.jpg

STARTED the kick panel, PASS side. Just started it, so all I have done is temporarily attached the mdf ring so I can get placement right, then I'm going to start with the stretchy fleece, resin, mat, resin ETC. I picked up some Evercoat Rage gold too thatnks to the recommendations on here.

temporary_zps0b6885a8.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Comming along nicely waiting to see what the 12s do

Thanks man. i don't have super high hopes for them but should be decent. Especially for what they are. I believe an enclosure is a huge part of how loud/good your system sounds, that and quality gear...this isn't exactly "quality" but it fit my budget I had to work with.

I probably won't ever get it on a termlab unless somebody wanted to do it for free lol...I don't much care, just care how it sounds to me and if it satisfies me for a while.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

I believe the box decides how good it sounds. U can use cheap gear and it sound great long as the box is on point. Case in point my dc 8. Their in a sealed box .5 ish each and suck at lows from being 8's and highs from the box so im trying to design a new box thats ported to around 40 hz to help em out all the way around. Their only gettin fed 550rms if the kickee dx 1000.1 does rated at 2 ohms so my box will be everything

I believe the box decides how good it sounds. U can use cheap gear and it sound great long as the box is on point. Case in point my dc 8. Their in a sealed box .5 ish each and suck at lows from being 8's and highs from the box so im trying to design a new box thats ported to around 40 hz to help em out all the way around. Their only gettin fed 550rms if the kickee dx 1000.1 does rated at 2 ohms so my box will be everything

PM me of you want some help with it or a sketchup done of ur design..i like doing them on my free time. It will be a night and day difference from sealed to ported

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

So small update, I planned on getting my 4channel wired, mounted, starting on the enclosure, getting all RCA's and speaker wire run, and at least my dorrs running off the amplifier, WEATHER was shitty, wind was just stupid and I didn't feel like getting sandblasted working on the truck all weekend.

So I got deadener put in, and started working on the passenger side kick panel. Deadener works great. I didn't do 100% coverage or anything, but I sealed almsot all hole sin my door and covered +-80% of the doors and rear wall in it.

I used Roadkill Expert bulk pack and still have 2 sheets left. I'm going to wait to see if any rattles show up and I will apply it wherever they are.

I didn't get alot of pics, I will definitely take much more when it come sto the enclosure, amp install and when I start really going to town on the kicks. I might get soem work in tomorrow, not sure yet though.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived