Second Skin Audio

Elevation Audio 15

CJSmith

I was just looking around on Google and stumbled on "Elevation Audio", so I looked around on their site. They only have 1 amp on their website, but the have a 12" and 15" sub that look pretty badass. It looks like it's the same basket as the American Bass VFL's, and has a beefy magnet. They're rated at 1,000 wrms, and around $200. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of them before, and how their quality i. I wouldn't mind buying 1, just to see how it sounds. What do you guys think? I'll post a link to the site below.

http://www.elevationaudio.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

I don't care about the subs to be honest. But some of those mids I would not mind trying for the price

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Bro, that's not even the same brand.. I noticed that post too. ^^^ I seen his post and tried to look up "Execution Audio" and when I did, it pulled up "Elevation Audio". I'm not trying to promote anything. I just seen the website and I personally thought they looked like they were worth trying. I just asked for opinions if anyones heard of them or not, debating on if I should risk $200 to play with one of their subs.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

It said execution but if you look where the domain is listed by nate it says elevation.

And I'm going to say it's pretty safe to assume no one has used these.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Bro, that's not even the same brand.. I noticed that post too. ^^^ I seen his post and tried to look up "Execution Audio" and when I did, it pulled up "Elevation Audio". I'm not trying to promote anything. I just seen the website and I personally thought they looked like they were worth trying. I just asked for opinions if anyones heard of them or not, debating on if I should risk $200 to play with one of their subs.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163151-execution-audio;-your-thoughts/?p=2364473

Read the shop name.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

It said execution but if you look where the domain is listed by nate it says elevation.

Well damn, I didn't see that part lol. Either way, I personally wouldn't mind trying one of them just to see how they do.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163151-execution-audio;-your-thoughts/?p=2364473

Read the shop name.

Yeah my bad, I just now caught that. Either way, I'm definately not trying to promote this company. I've never even heard of them until about 2 hours ago.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Well damn, I didn't see that part lol. Either way, I personally wouldn't mind trying one of them just to see how they do.

Go for it, but I would let someone else try first lol. Want something to look up to play with? Wait for FLXX Audio to bring out some more subs. People have given them good reviews and for the price. A 15 for $130 ish.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived