Second Skin Audio

pioneer primere 12s

jouniorlord

here is why their setups are a joke...check the sign...

599164_611518145529356_1630572704_n.jpg

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Need a screen shot of when Kranny entered the thread lol.

Surprised you even posted I gave up finally.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

by hatin' your saying that just because somebody said that the cars sounded like shit and all the people care about is how much the trunk rattles as a sign that it's "slappin"

Jesus I could've not deadened my Jeep, then stuffed 10pounds of shit into a 5pound bag, then beat that bag against the rear hatch and sound just as good as these cars

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

This thread is no good. OP, you are not going to get that many subs into the trunk successfully. It will no doubt, sound like garbage if you do.

You can't here looking for help from people with real world knowledge on the subject. I know a thing or two about system and enclosure design, give up on the idea you have here.

In another note, this WALL idea you mentioned that's the right and proper way of thinking. OP, you don't pick a number of subs because it sounds like a good number, or to have a "wow factor".

You plan out your system based on airspace available, power being

sent to the subs, budget, and things like that.

Plenty of people on this forum are available to help, , if YOU are willing to receive it. Don't be stubborn, accept some advice. Don't let OTHERS spend your money for you, because at the end of the day, it's your install, you're the one that's gonna have to be happy with it. Please listen when knowledgeable folks say that 9 12" subs in a trunk is a joke. You're right, there would be a "wow factor", but it would be "Wow, look at the horrific install"

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

See now thats pure hate right there...now whos to say it didnt sound good inside the car aint that what matters

but see thats the thing. it wont sound good on the inside. all the pressure is just escaping the trunk into the surrounding outside air, instead of being focused towards the cabin. so all you hear instead is flexing sheet metal.

thats besides the point though. the only thing those "donk" guys care about, is how much rattling noises they can make. they dont give two shits about sound quality. shit, i've heard stories (i think from ed or ray?) that they had a customer whos car didnt rattle enough to their liking, so they just put random nuts and bolts inside the sheet metal so it would make more rattling noises.

X woofers in X proper sized box with Y proper sized port, will sound nicer and louder than 2X woofers in the same X sized box (half the size needed for two times the amount of woofers) with Y sized port (also half the required size because twice the subs)

Archived