Sonic Electronix

:okasshat:

Shut the fuck up.

Now that that's out of the way.. Like many others said, it's most likely the gain that's set incorrectly. Maybe you can post up your location, and see if anyone close by is willing to tune your setup.

You also mentioned that your subs are in a prefab box. I'd make sure that the Subsonic Filter isn't set too low either. Prefabs tend to be tuned higher.

I agree with this answer as well

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

WOAH!!!! Take it easy, badass! ^^^

Its weird how so many people talk shit over the internet but i dont seem to have a problem with it in person. Maybe being 6'6" 245Lbs has somthing to do with it? lol

Without music, life would be an error

WOAH!!!! Take it easy, badass! ^^^

Its weird how so many people talk shit over the internet but i dont seem to have a problem with it in person. Maybe being 6'6" 245Lbs has somthing to do with it? lol

The military uniform prob helps a little too

I'm sure it does.. Sucks it does't help with your stereo problem though, huh? Either way, I'm not going to have an internet argument over trolling. 90% of the time, I'm the one being helpful, so I apologize for coming off as an asshole, especially to a newer member.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

394 Posts? You don't have the maturity here to be considered "helpful". You're still a new member.

Since when did post count increase someone's knowledge? Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are alot of people that have forgotten more about car audio, than you or I could ever learn, and some of them have never even created an account on here. I'm nowhere near a new member either, I just read more than I post.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived