Jump to content

New component set arrived today


purplesyrup

Recommended Posts

Posted

They look sexy! I thought about going with MB Quart a couple weeks ago, until I stumbled on a great deal on a pair of Rainbows.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Posted

They look sexy! I thought about going with MB Quart a couple weeks ago, until I stumbled on a great deal on a pair of Rainbows.

what rainbows did you go with?

ill be buying a nicer set shortly, im working on 2 cars, so im just taking turns and experimenting a little

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

oooooh rainbows, nice too. ha ha you got caught diddling... buying car toys

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Posted

Back in the day Mb quart was made in Germany, everything about then was higher quality than they are now. Did you test fs and see if it matches?

these say made in Germany all over them, have not tested fs

EDIT: They say "Engineered In Germany" all over everything, and cannot find a "made in" tag anywhere

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

I have heard the Chinese MBQs, they sound excellent!

thats good to hear, i need to hook these up on a little home stereo real quick and get a vid of them playing and maybe i will get some sort of idea of how clear they are

XS-power1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...