were did you get them from? cant you ask to turn in the broken ones and ask for a credit then buy some cylinders from someplace else?

nah, grunion didnt seem to enthused about working with me. I could drop the 400 on the new front setup, but it would hurt. hurt bad. Also, if i could turn in the other, i'm sure they wouldnt give me much for it. it was only 60 or so new. if they ahd one in stock, i'd buy it. hell, i thoguth i already ahd. i submitted my order, and they called me the next day, adn said they dont have it, and it'd be a month or so before they'd get any. OR, i could get the new front setup for around 400. i ahve the money, but dont wanna spend it, and the time, i absolutly dont have.

thats just dumb. If the part is 100 bucks why not buy it from some place else. I can probably get one to you in 2 days.

one of my suplyers has 137 in stock Air Cylinder 3.25 diameter x 4.75 stroke, Parker P1L equivelant works well on 88-00 Civic, CRX, Del Sol, Accord (1/2 port on top 2 3/8 ports on side 4 10MM mounting holes) i can get it to you for under 100 bucks

thats just dumb. If the part is 100 bucks why not buy it from some place else. I can probably get one to you in 2 days.

one of my suplyers has 137 in stock Air Cylinder 3.25 diameter x 4.75 stroke, Parker P1L equivelant works well on 88-00 Civic, CRX, Del Sol, Accord (1/2 port on top 2 3/8 ports on side 4 10MM mounting holes) i can get it to you for under 100 bucks

the problem is getting one that matches. if i can find one that is the same size, both pyshical, and lift. If it's not, then i gotta buy 2. Then i got to make sure it will fit my brackets. If it dont, then i need new brackets. say you can get me one for 80 bucks, then say i need 2. thats 160, then if i need new brackets, or have to fab some, thats more time and money.

from your pics in your build thread it looks like it has the same threads and mounts as the parker. if your wanting to keep the air ride let me know and ill help you hunt down the can you need.

Archived