Second Skin Audio

Dual 15 inch custom box help!!!!!

cheap

good

loud

pick two.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I advise you take some time before you buy anything and read more around this site. Use the search feature, learn, ask questions Before you decide on a product.

Knowledge is power. And can save you wasted money in the long run.

Trust me i know i done alot of local installs for years with retards that swore their 3000 watt pyle amp was legit with lanzar $30 sub while im trying to explain i dont feel right charging $400 for a install that worth more then the equipment they have.

i just never built ported boxes i always had someone that would do them for me but he moved away to texas. i was going to go with 1 fi 15 or but i dont want to waste money for a second battery or more 0 gauge and im not willing to lose my back seats or wall off the trunk i knew from the beginning i had limited space, i didn't want to waste $300 for a sub i won't have enought space for plus i already found someone 2 buy the 15's for twice the price i paid.

Im think of leaving my cvrs the way they are and building my ford explorer again i used to have 2 sundown ns1 3 alts on 8 batts and 2 dd 18's kind of steave meade style box but box was build higher up almost a wall with the subs facing the roof i paid 5g's for everything 1 month after i finished everything 6 months of work someone offered me 12'gs to reinstall all my crap in his cadillac escalade some rich dude from miami i couldn't turn it down.

the crazy thing is he was murdered 2 months after i finished installing everything in his escalade they pulled up to him at a stop light in dade county shot him in the head without warning stripped the suv they havent been caught i did find the subs and amps for sale about a year later told police i had paper work with serials etc they didn't care nobody followed up.

What do you guys think of obsidian audio 18's? i thinking 4 of them with 2 audioque amps n 6 batts can these thing take more then 600 rms for daily ground ponder?

Archived