iPhone holder fab

I'm wanting to fab up somethin to fit my iPhone down in while I'm driving so I can charge it/ play it through my head unit, but I wanted to do it in a small kind of hidden away ashtray area of my truck. How could I go about Fabing up something just from basic to see if it will work in the first place? Had anybody here done this before for your iphone or iPod touch? Just something I've been pondering for a day or two.

Ok give me a little bit, me and photobucket like to fight at times

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10151341680968527.1073741825.666578526&type=1

heres my album on facebook, i took the pics on my phone without the app downloaded first, ill have to retake them if this dosent work. let me know if it dont work. thanks for your help too man

simple mold the bottom of your iphone after you tape it off probably with fiberglass. Cut a hole in the bottom of that to insert your charged and bam you have a charging dock. Obviously its not guna be that simple but thats basically how i would go about it

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived