Sonic Electronix

We have drafting and welding in votech. The standard PLTW classes, intro, principles of engineering, digital electronics, and whatever the 4th course is idk cause I won't get to take it.

I took AP Chem, AP Lang, Pre-Cal, Principles of engineering, and the rest are some required courses I had to take this year. And next year I will only have 3 courses to take so had a <sarcasm> great </sarcasm> time trying to come up with 5 more courses to take...

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

We have drafting and welding in votech. The standard PLTW classes, intro, principles of engineering, digital electronics, and whatever the 4th course is idk cause I won't get to take it.

I took AP Chem, AP Lang, Pre-Cal, Principles of engineering, and the rest are some required courses I had to take this year. And next year I will only have 3 courses to take so had a <sarcasm> great </sarcasm> time trying to come up with 5 more courses to take...

Hey did you guys go to the vex cometition last saturday at arkansas tech? We did. My team got top 8 but lost in the quarter finals. Our other team didnt and was pissed because they spent a lot of time on theirs and we didnt and went further, but they also got the best build award. Also i hope you plan to take physics and AP lit. Physics is big in college for mechanical engineering and AP lang (english language and comp 1) and AP lit (literature and comp 2) are your freshman fall/semester english classes.

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

I didn't get to go because of an AP Lang tutor session from 8 - 12:30, but our team went. Did terrible I think. they were the team that had the arm and claw that could turn it like a shoulder. From what I heard I think it fell over on the very edge of some kind of starting area thing. And our team didn't know if it was in there they could pick it up and reset it.

Also about AP physics, our valedictorian took it and couldn't hardly keep his C in there cause the teacher was so terrible. 2 people passed the AP exam out of about 130-150 last year.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

I didn't get to go because of an AP Lang tutor session from 8 - 12:30, but our team went. Did terrible I think. they were the team that had the arm and claw that could turn it like a shoulder. From what I heard I think it fell over on the very edge of some kind of starting area thing. And our team didn't know if it was in there they could pick it up and reset it.

Also about AP physics, our valedictorian took it and couldn't hardly keep his C in there cause the teacher was so terrible. 2 people passed the AP exam out of about 130-150 last year.

wow. We have great teachers for calculus, chemistry and literature. But we also have a bad physics teacher unfortunately but i will try my hardest. Like its easy to keep an A in there because you dont do anything which leads to not learning anything and not passing the test. Our lang tutoring session was today. Yeah a lot of people had claws. Like 70% of people. All i did was rip off the claw, i had 4 power motors for the wheels geared well, and made a good plow. I was scoring really well, better than most with the claws, until one of our match partner's robot got disqualified and i had to go by myself

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

The guy that had the shovel that would scope them up and throw them over the back would have done amazing if they didn't have a terrible strategy

The guy that had the shovel that would scope them up and throw them over the back would have done amazing if they didn't have a terrible strategy

He was actually my partner on one of the rounds i think. many people who scoop em up and throw them over the back

I wish I could have gone but after having over a half day of school on saturday I just wanted to stay home

I wish I could have gone but after having over a half day of school on saturday I just wanted to stay home

Yeah we got on the bus at 6:15, got there somewhere around 8am, and left at 4pm. long day. lots of fun though. The funny part is that it was middle school and high schoo l and the fac that one of the middle school teams was in the top 3 for a while cracked me up.

Archived