Autorama, Nahhh...sorry.

hhehe.. i was hopin to get to see the hoe or the caddy...

You see the Hoe and the caddy about 10 times a day ..........every time you log on to SMD !!!!! :lol:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

daymn steve, its koo, lol i gave my moms a demo to day well yesterday now, in my truck n she ran out out of the truck like it was stolin, lmao n she thought it was loud, she was goin to the show with me n my lil bro n i told her wait till u get a demo in the HOE, its koo, lmao still lafin bout how she ran out the truck, it was just like a classic SMD moment, wish i got it on tape. NE WHO imma go back to my bomb ass buzz, laters

daymn steve, its koo, lol i gave my moms a demo to day well yesterday now, in my truck n she ran out out of the truck like it was stolin, lmao n she thought it was loud, she was goin to the show with me n my lil bro n i told her wait till u get a demo in the HOE, its koo, lmao still lafin bout how she ran out the truck, it was just like a classic SMD moment, wish i got it on tape. NE WHO imma go back to my bomb ass buzz, laters

hahahaha... i gave my parents a demo last time i installed my powerbass subs and and my amps... i was in the drive way.. and i put on akon.. and my system set off my moms car alarm.. but i couldnt hear it going off next to my system, cause i wa sin the car.. but i saw my parents home out the house bitchen cause they couldnt hear the tv, and pictures and shit was shakin on the walls, and the windows were raddlin.. and i was asked to leave :) and go back home hahaha... but.. yeah... that was awesome. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

hahahaha... i gave my parents a demo last time i installed my powerbass subs and and my amps... i was in the drive way.. and i put on akon.. and my system set off my moms car alarm.. but i couldnt hear it going off next to my system, cause i wa sin the car.. but i saw my parents home out the house bitchen cause they couldnt hear the tv, and pictures and shit was shakin on the walls, and the windows were raddlin.. and i was asked to leave :) and go back home hahaha... but.. yeah... that was awesome. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

lol, i just for fun took my friends two cvx 12"s and hooked each of them to some kenwood amps i have, brought it home and asked my mom to buy me lunch....second she got in i slapped it.... long story short i got smacked and no food

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

LOL, I drove my car from northcarolina to michigan with two 7500 12's in the back, everytime my mom fell asleep i SLAPPED it and needless to say she was pissseed...

she didnt get much sleep that ride home...all 18 hours of it.

95 Subaru Legacy

Kenwood 915

Streetwires 1/0ga

Monster Rca's.

Looking for sub and amp =]

kenwoodbarfp4.jpg

bass2vi3.gif

10891091107310721088109po2.gif

whabam0005.jpg

LOL, I drove my car from northcarolina to michigan with two 7500 12's in the back, everytime my mom fell asleep i SLAPPED it and needless to say she was pissseed...

she didnt get much sleep that ride home...all 18 hours of it.

lol lets take a moment of silence for all the moms who hate our stereos, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

:lol: When my stereo was mid 145's I got my mom to sit in there. She got mad I drive with something like that haha but jumped pretty good.

She hates my home audio the most :blink:

lol same with my mom, i kinda talked my dad into getting all new shit, everything is sony...sony 65" 1080p, sony 5.2 surround sound, sony hd dvd recorder, monster cable power distributor, direct tv dvr, all sony speakers and subs....anyway cant tell u how many pictures he has broken when he is watchin movies, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

hehehe yeah.. i hear ya.. my mom and dad dont like my system... but.. they said if i wanted them to come to a show a weekend with me they would.. i am pretty sure they are going to west coast finale.. so.. they said if i make finals they would go with me to finals.. even thought it isnt there type of event... :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend