Namosh Posted February 9, 2008 Author Report Posted February 9, 2008 Well, I just bought off Ebay a six pack of "CA Glue Bulbs" They look kinda like disposable eye dropers that I guess you cut open and squeeze the glue out of the tip. I hope that will work....for 3 bucks I figured it was worth a shot. Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
ChevyBoy Posted February 9, 2008 Report Posted February 9, 2008 shoulda went to a hobby shop for real. now you have to wait. Quote
Namosh Posted February 9, 2008 Author Report Posted February 9, 2008 shoulda went to a hobby shop for real. now you have to wait. True... Well, I'm not done with the boxes for them anyway. Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
David Posted February 9, 2008 Report Posted February 9, 2008 get some spray activator, so it sets up faster, thats how most use ca/ superglue. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.