How do you hear your doors at 150+ db?

Swordlordboy1234

lol yea but RF's only 6s are T1 while their 5.25s are T2... idk what the difference is but I would assume quality right? and that's the only plain 6s I've seen so far from any brands I've looked at

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

a sealed door (sound deadening stuff) with all holes covered over can aid in the volume from the door right? so what about building a wooden box to fit inside the door, would that help the mids or maybe not so much? i suppose you would need to use 1/4" mdf due to the space limits... i was thinking of running 2 6.5" alpine mids from there coax sets with a single tweeter on each side. i too have an issue where the tweets can keep up with my bass but the mids cant. im on an eclipse amp 500W rms per side so i have some head room. i was thinking of the 10" PWX's (one per door) but im worried they wont be clear?

nothing, gutted

my buddy total mayhem has hertz super tweets and mids.

sounds great, but yes harsh for me. still they are the best sounding pro audio highs i've heard.

They sounded better when he had his two mayhems on 8k at full tilt

thanks bro and I've got them dialed in pretty good now to control that harshness. With that said, i run 6 6.5s and Two sets if bullet tweeters and it's more than enough. Im adding another set of 6.5s In the doors soon since im adding more power. I currently have it set up with a 6.5 in each door and a custom console witn a pair in it. one tweeter per door in the front and a pair in the console. I run fully active. If you can tune properly and have quality equipment you can work wonders

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Archived