Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer Enclosure Design Software?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi i am looking for a program that is accessable on Mac and is a good box designer with some type of 3-D diagrams as well. Which do you use and what would you recommend? i have heard Term Pro is good and that Bass Box pro is also a good one. any others? any help is greatly appreciated!

2007 Toyota Tacoma

4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1

Check out my build log!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/

Posted

I think google sketch works on Mac

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Yeah, you can either buy parellels< Not Sure how it works though.. or a cheap windows laptop . Im in the same boat as you..I say get the laptop

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Posted

Bootcamp > Oracal Virtual Box (Free) > Parallels. I don't think your graphics card is used in parallels / virtual box. It's like some kind of built in thing I think.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3308 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...