Customer Service

I was just wondering if you guys have had any problems with Skar before. I've been trying to get a defective pair of earbuds exchanged now for a couple weeks and no one has gotten back to me. I tried submitting a return request online, tried calling a few times, leaving messages, and today i tried logging in again and it said my account was non-existent. I know SBN was going on and what not but i tried before it. Not trying to bash the company in any way as i do like the products. The fact that the whole website is changed though and my account no longer exists seems odd though. Any help would be appreciated

Sorry to see you haven't had any luck!

PM me your cell and I will shoot you a text bro. I'll get you taken care of man. And again, sorry you haven't had any luck so far.

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

I never got an answer when I called/left messages. Kevin was even in the office once when I called. Said it was weird because he didn't hear it ring. Always gets back to an e-mail if its sent during business hours within an hour or so. I don't even call anymore. I just email. Lol.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Sorry if we didn't get to the phone - please try emailing again to [email protected] and I will get this resolved for you. We are sometimes slammed in the warehouse and can't always get to the phone in time. Email is definitely a sure way of getting in reach with me !

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

I emailed Kevin about 3 times to try to get a bass knob that was smashed during shipping to get replaced and never heard anything back

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

I never got an answer when I called/left messages. Kevin was even in the office once when I called. Said it was weird because he didn't hear it ring. Always gets back to an e-mail if its sent during business hours within an hour or so. I don't even call anymore. I just email. Lol.

This. I've never had an issue with Kevin returning emails. Always prompt replies!

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT