Yall aint ready for that one, lol, Car Audio Fail Compilation

These videos were definitely funny.

Iwannabeloud is just a little butt hurt, hates SMD but still comes here...that's an even bigger fail than gold paint and uncounted horns!!

I'm surprised no Dr. Subwoofer was posted yet...lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

These people are steering people who don't know anything about car audio in the wrong direction.

exactly this, I would hit the like button but I reached my like limit because of this thread, lol
While this I agree with...I didn't find it hilarious..some kinda funny, some kinda feel for. Especially since most of us have been in their shoes to some extent.

The extension cord, while creative, is frikken scary. Dude knows it isn't right, but says fuck it...I don't see it as humor. Especially when he parks near the house or in the garage and shit catches fire and burns the house down.

That's just me though. To each their own.

There's two sides. These people probably should be helped first, but some of this really is funny. I mean, even the volume 2 setup...holy shit, lol. Bro, do you even gain? Ha ha. If I see someone fall, I will always be the first person to help them up. But that doesn't mean I'm not laughing because sometimes that shit is funny!

And dude with the chord....holy hell.....

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Found this one, not exactly a fail because the Solo X is a beast sub, but its more a fail because the sheet metal is louder than the sub. Enjoy

what we couldn't see under the loudest tahoe in clearwater

03449_170.gif

lmfao!!! oh my god!!! its the loudest tahoe in clearwater!! it kills me. great announcer there. she sold the whole video, now im a believer.

Archived