not sure if its a ground pounder but its moving the hatch glass

nice!!! what equipment are you running?

(2) l7 15's zxs1500.1 on each , (2) l7 12's zx1000.1 on each. Specs are on my profile and garage

Why are you running two different sizes of subwoofers? Just wondering. And as for flex, it looks good. I bet many people who dislike Kicker didn't see that coming, haha. ;)

nice!!! what equipment are you running?

(2) l7 15's zxs1500.1 on each , (2) l7 12's zx1000.1 on each. Specs are on my profile and garage
Why are you running two different sizes of subwoofers? Just wondering. And as for flex, it looks good. I bet many people who dislike Kicker didn't see that coming, haha. ;)
the reason I run two different sub sizes the 12's are in the rear hatch compartment and the 15's are located in the back seat with it folded down. I don't always run the 15's in the vehicle as I have two kids and I sometimes need a back seat. So I justpull the wires off the 15 box and pull it out. I have switches for the amps that run that box to shut them off

I want to add that this is all ran on (2) sealed pre-fabed boxes that I went in and did my own thing with bracing silicone and my own terminals and butyl ribbon around the subs for an air tight seal....you can litteraly push in the sub over a period of 30sec. And it will take 1-2 min. To makes its way to resting point..when I say its sealed its sealed and I have found that I get a lot more output this way. Do I plan on always running pre-fabs? No I don't but this was my starting point and I'm am very restricted to space as you can see what vehicle this is....and I am trying to stick to that drivablity/weight issue as this is a sports car sealed really performs well in the small cabin in this car with a lot of power on the subs..I would like to see what a ported box would do but I don't think there is the space or the ability to remove the 15 box on demand as I need to do with kids

I'm not sure about the term lab. One of the guys from team DOA let me use theirs at a show last year. It should be much warmer in a week or two so we can meet up then. I'd like to get a bunch of people together. Maybe when the weather improves everyone will want to come out.

Nice video man.. Keep me in mind when you guys wanna meet up. I would be down as well..

2000 Chevy Suburban
Pioneer AVHP8400BH
8 - 18" Fi SP4 Subwoofers (fully loaded)

B Pillar 4th Order (75 cubes)
2 - Ampere Audio 8.0 TFE Amps

RF T6004 Amp
RF T4002 Amp
4 - Selenium 8W4P Mids
8 - Selenium 6W4P Mids
6 - Crescendo XST2 Supertweeters

2 - Selenium ST200 Supertweeters
DC Power 320 Alt & Js Ultimate 270

11 - Group 31 Bats
Build Log:
http://www.stevemead...01bdcp-updated/

Team GG

i"ll hit up the illinois bassheads thread when we get a break in the weather and everyone can figure out where to meet

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived