Justscrap Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 Wassup fellas? Just wanting any input on this component set,how they sound,pro's and con's....any input is appreciated....thx! if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned. If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick. It just does not make sense at all.
stroupe79 Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_24363_Precision-Power-PPI-PC3.65C.html http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
stroupe79 Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 a bit expensive if you ask me...I mean you can get something better for that much http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7755_Focal-165-A1.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_60498_Rockford-Fosgate-T1675-S.html http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
bcbrassard Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 They look pretty freakin nice if you ask me. I am a RF fan and i would run those happily. I like quality stuff and they look good. I dont think there too spendy but i live in ALASKA where everythings like 10x more expensive than the states. I paid $200 per set for T265 comps thru amazon. I say get get em and give us a review.
Justscrap Posted March 6, 2013 Author Report Posted March 6, 2013 Yeah I'm a focal and German made mb quarts guy myself and finally gave morel a try and like em also. But I was thinking of trying these ppl's. then again I did see I could get even the T2 comps. For cheaper than the ppi's. I wanted to see if anyone has heard them personally,to see what they compare to so I can somewhat get an idea. I've read a couple reviews but wanted to see if anyone on the forum has heard them. But thx for the input guys....anyone else? Also only reason I was considering a 3way was I have a chrysler 300 so I have the dash,that holds 3 1/2's...and the doors hold 6x9's. any suggestions fellas? if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned. If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick. It just does not make sense at all.
lockdown801 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 I know this is an old topic but I thought I would chime in. I have 2 sets of them and I must say they sound amazing. I would recommend using a active crossover to use them to there full potential. I am currently getting ready to put them in my Denali. I had them in my RAM mega cab. I used the 6.5 in the door and the 3.5 and tweeter in the dash. I powered them with a PPI PC640.4. Next build I will be using 2 amps so I can use the active crossovers for all 3 pieces.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.