ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)

meh, all i see is purchases..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Ohh... i bought 4 speakers.. plus a few hundred dollars worth of sub shit..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Ok, so I can see you and I are at about the same speed of procrastinating, errr building i mean. I had good intentions of doing something today when I got home, first day in 3 weeks ive been home before dark, but then I thought about it and figured why do today what can be put oft till tomorrow.

On a serious note i to am waiting on some purchases, lets see who gets theres done first. Really need my wire, did my purchases a little out of order, ordered the. Opti 7k this week and have no wire to connect it heh. I work in Newark so if you need a hand with something hit me up.

01 Chevy Silverado X-cab

2 Sundown Z18v4 walled on 2 Lanzar Opti 7k's strapped at 1/2ohm = each amp wired to 1/4ohm. Havent checked impedence rise so not sure what they are actually seeing. 6 group 31AGM's.

2-Eclipse 34230's each one running 2 Eminence 6.5" Beta 6A. These are beastly mids rated at 350w program power. I was skeptical but the eclipse amps are 370w x 2 and when there was 4 mids on 1 amp I could push it into thermal protect within a song so added the 2nd amp. 

Eclipse 4212 running 4 CT sounds Meso tweeters. and 2 DLS ultimate tweeters up high to raise the soundstage.

96' Ford F350 4wd 4d long bed 7.3 diesel with 91k miles. Will be the sound quality rig if I can ever find the time.

It's not really procrastinating as much as "life happens". And Newark is still far from Morgan hill. Haha. I might need help lifting the box when it's built but other than that I like to build alone. At my pace, know one breathing down my neck

i also bought a xp950 from scott, should be here next week

I'll have it shipped out tomorrow. I should just bring it to your ass, but I'll be working on my own truck tomorrow. So it'll ship out in the morning.

And when the time comes, if you need help with that tiny box, let me know and I'll come throw it in the bed of the truck for you. :rofl::crazy:

i also bought a xp950 from scott, should be here next week

I'll have it shipped out tomorrow. I should just bring it to your ass, but I'll be working on my own truck tomorrow. So it'll ship out in the morning.

And when the time comes, if you need help with that tiny box, let me know and I'll come throw it in the bed of the truck for you. :rofl::crazy:

It's going in the cab. Maybe one weekend I'll come up and you can help me build it. If you aren't scared

It's not really procrastinating as much as "life happens". And Newark is still far from Morgan hill. Haha. I might need help lifting the box when it's built but other than that I like to build alone. At my pace, know one breathing down my neck

For some reason I thought you said you were in SJ,. Trust me when I say I know all about "life happens".

I decided to do the 4:1 ratio 4th C-pillar. Gonna try and do a build log on it.

01 Chevy Silverado X-cab

2 Sundown Z18v4 walled on 2 Lanzar Opti 7k's strapped at 1/2ohm = each amp wired to 1/4ohm. Havent checked impedence rise so not sure what they are actually seeing. 6 group 31AGM's.

2-Eclipse 34230's each one running 2 Eminence 6.5" Beta 6A. These are beastly mids rated at 350w program power. I was skeptical but the eclipse amps are 370w x 2 and when there was 4 mids on 1 amp I could push it into thermal protect within a song so added the 2nd amp. 

Eclipse 4212 running 4 CT sounds Meso tweeters. and 2 DLS ultimate tweeters up high to raise the soundstage.

96' Ford F350 4wd 4d long bed 7.3 diesel with 91k miles. Will be the sound quality rig if I can ever find the time.

Love spotty internet, sorry double post

01 Chevy Silverado X-cab

Double post

01 Chevy Silverado X-cab

Archived