Sky High Car Audio Wire ARRIVES!!! Sneak Peek of April 1st release Photos Added

i took some pics last night with killallblue i sent them all to him he was gonna post in here we had SHCA OFC and CCA. compared it to monster,welding wire,knu kca,and shok. he should post it up later today.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

i took some pics last night with killallblue i sent them all to him he was gonna post in here we had SHCA OFC and CCA. compared it to monster,welding wire,knu kca,and shok. he should post it up later today.

sweet, keep in mind though, the wire in the photos on page 6 is new and unreleased at this time until april 1st

XS-power1.jpg

can you do a comparison pic with some knu 1/0? All the speaker wire for my new build is sky high and if my budget allows I want to swap my knu kca for skca ofc

I do not have any knu here, the most we could do is have someone with knu put the copper on a ruler or something showing width, and I can do the same

If they have the old wire I can send you a small piece of knu kca, knu ofc and shok classic cca for a nice comparison pic

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

can you do a comparison pic with some knu 1/0? All the speaker wire for my new build is sky high and if my budget allows I want to swap my knu kca for skca ofc

Dont have any comparison pictures But I had Knu KCA for my car and I sold it to ballen after I went to SHCA OFC. Could not have been happier!

Placed my order last Thursday and received it Monday. Going by the online USPS shipping log, if it wasn't for the weekend it would of been here within 3days.

Damn that new stock is HUGE! Hey Purple, you tried getting one of the ring terminals on yet?

Placed my order last Thursday and received it Monday. Going by the online USPS shipping log, if it wasn't for the weekend it would of been here within 3days.

Damn that new stock is HUGE! Hey Purple, you tried getting one of the ring terminals on yet?

not yet, will be later

XS-power1.jpg

Maybe do the safety wire/paperclip trick to get it on easier.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived