Does A V12 Fit In A Chrysler 300c ?

Hello,

Ok first of all i dont know alot about engines and engine fittings!

Ok because ill buy an Chrysler 300c in about 2 years i want to know what engine replacements are possible?

I know that the Chrysler 300c a V8 Hemi got. What i want is a V12 with about 600HP. (Just like Rolls Royce do)

I know we are talking about alot of money but i have the right start to get to my money so for now dont care about money.

And i also know that things will change in 2 years but i just want to calculate for now how much i have to spend for a v12 in my 300c

Does a V12 fit in a Chrysler 300c? Or do i need some more modification to make a V12 fit?

Do i have more then maybe 1 or 2 engines to choose from?

And just to let you know all i want to reach with a v12 is better performance and to have it quiet inside of the car.

Where can i read about the engines that will fit and how much is the install? (Because i dont have a garage and tools to make sum big modifications)

I know im a youngster but thats how it is and i will be very happy to get sum help from you professionals.

Best Regards Thomas

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

Anything can fit in that engine bay if a Hemi can fit in there

That would be interesting, but yeah, "WHY?"

1) cost and availablity of v12 $2000 broke down and old, need rebuild to $25-30k good

2) labor costs on welding, body modifications

3) costs of tunning/adjusting v12 to your car

4) transmission mods, drivetrain, ect costs

min $20k to 60k maybe?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Wow...that's a great question. I wish I had the answer.

First off, Chrysler doesn't make a V12, which means, I can practically guarantee that the motor mounts won't mount up.

As far as wanting a V12...i'm not sure I'd want to do that. Being that V12's typicall are smaller engines, with..well 12 cylinders, they will be smaller, yet rev higher, which is good for top end, but not torque. So...unless you shave a lot of weight off of 300, I'd bet it would be slow as hell off the line. Most cars that have V12's are extremely light.

Personally, I'd buy a crate motor and tune that puppy. I've seen crate motors put out tons of power for a decent price...JMHO.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

well why i want to do this is because for me. i want to see how much work will it take to get this done. (ill be everyday in the garage and try to learn and help as much as i can) My first dream was building audio system into cars. now ive done already about 8 build ins so now i want to see what else is possible and because the 300c is my dream car i want a V12 in this b*tch. I know that sounds dumb but its the experience that you make by doing such crazy things!

Regards Thomas

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

Archived