Does A V12 Fit In A Chrysler 300c ?

falconer will sell you a ready built v12 1200hp on pump gas for around 60K or more

Well 60K or more sounds pretty disappointing to me.

I calculated like 20-50K $ for a new engine but a idk yet maybe ill find a good deal :)

And yes i was thinking of an Mercedes or RR engine. But these are expensive as hell aint they?

BTW 1200HP is not what i want! 600+ is what is in my oppinion

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

Go to a junk yard and find a Jaguar V12 used in the old XJ8'S.

Might run you about 1200-3000.

Theres one at the local junkyard here...

Rebuild it and strech the front of the 300C, Going to be lots of welding (which i am certified in ;) )

Sheet metal, and lots of square tubing.

95 Subaru Legacy

Kenwood 915

Streetwires 1/0ga

Monster Rca's.

Looking for sub and amp =]

kenwoodbarfp4.jpg

bass2vi3.gif

10891091107310721088109po2.gif

whabam0005.jpg

i am going to go against everyone and im going to say do it. if you do research you can find one cheap. everyone told me i could never do the motor swap im in the process of doing. they all said i couldnt afford it and the parts ar all near impossible to find.

here i am a month and 500 bucks later and i have every part including the full motor and tranny for the swap.

it CAN be done if you really want it to. it just depends on how bad you want it

610EUROs

i am going to go against everyone and im going to say do it. if you do research you can find one cheap. everyone told me i could never do the motor swap im in the process of doing. they all said i couldnt afford it and the parts ar all near impossible to find.

here i am a month and 500 bucks later and i have every part including the full motor and tranny for the swap.

it CAN be done if you really want it to. it just depends on how bad you want it

Thats the same way of thinking to me. And i bet the V12s get alot cheaper because in future only car freaks want them and all the ppl want to drive a nissan with an v2 and 60HP. (Because of Gas and fuel economy etc etc.. well i dont care!)

1 Alpine 9886

You'd be much better off asking this kinda question in a GM automotive forum of some sort, but I strongly agree with str86diesel's opinion.

gm huh? when he has a chrysler? right.

i dont think you should do it since this will be your first car too. too much power for you to even know what to do with. you'll kill yourself.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i dont think you should do it since this will be your first car too. too much power for you to even know what to do with. you'll kill yourself.

Im very careful with big engines and fast cars (just like my grandpa hehe sounds funny but it is how it is for my age im very mature and im always careful with new things and never reach them to limit on the first time and if i do then on closed tracks to increase safety for me and others.

1 Alpine 9886

Archived