Second Skin Audio

American Bass HD 15

• 1 year later...

Check out Sonicelectronix.com. I love this site and they carry them for about $280 per sub. I'm assuming they are an authorized dealer. I does state that when shipped, it comes directly from the manufacturer and not Sonic's warehouse. I'm planning on getting 6 from them within the next few months. They also carry DC audio in case anyone is interested!!

• 11 months later...

The shop I work for is an authorized dealer. I can say that yea the xfl is a beast sub and we have put 4k on one daily and it handles it with no problems. But the hd is a better woofer. One of our buddy's had 4 in his truck on an 1100.1 doing 57's I think.

Seen older post just wondered about the HD-15 now days, descent price see some say there same as SQ, but specs listed are different, box 3,5 slotted tuned lower 30s. A least for now, yea like other american made subs, but these if specs are right have good xmas and fs not sure why they used only 10 gauge wire, curious. XFL were not much less this seem to be a beefer choice, on reviewing specs. 200 vs 280

Archived