n1ghtsn1p3r Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I want to see the aftermath 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Natsuru Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 And I can't believe you failed to read the rules Which one is better is a vs thread lol Apparently I have no idea how to post pictures 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Noel989 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 You know when they say if ou didn't do this Had that etc you didnt have a child hood I've never owned boss or sony or anything like that I feel like I didn't have a child hood in car audio lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Natsuru Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 You know when they say if ou didn't do this Had that etc you didnt have a child hood I've never owned boss or sony or anything like that I feel like I didn't have a child hood in car audio lol I didn't think they were that bad, they overpowered the kicker and kenwood gear that everyone I knew had Of course, this opinion might change when I get some subs that aren't sold at the dollar store lol 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Noel989 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 You know when they say if ou didn't do this Had that etc you didnt have a child hood I've never owned boss or sony or anything like that I feel like I didn't have a child hood in car audio lol I didn't think they were that bad, they overpowered the kicker and kenwood gear that everyone I knew hadOf course, this opinion might change when I get some subs that aren't sold at the dollar store lol I do have a crunch amp I guess I do after all lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Natsuru Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 You know when they say if ou didn't do this Had that etc you didnt have a child hood I've never owned boss or sony or anything like that I feel like I didn't have a child hood in car audio lol I didn't think they were that bad, they overpowered the kicker and kenwood gear that everyone I knew hadOf course, this opinion might change when I get some subs that aren't sold at the dollar store lol I do have a crunch amp I guess I do after all lol I know, I was checking out your build log, those local sub things you had are crazy looking Did they work pretty awesome? 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 And I can't believe you failed to read the rules Which one is better is a vs thread lol Apparently I have no idea how to post pictures http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160056-how-to-post-pictures-on-the-forum-photobucket/ 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Emoxihax Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 before you run off and get another sub I would make sure your wiring is correct and that you're not giving them too much power, it would be unwise to burn up another sub for no reason. 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Natsuru Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 And I can't believe you failed to read the rules Which one is better is a vs thread lol Apparently I have no idea how to post pictures http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160056-how-to-post-pictures-on-the-forum-photobucket/ I think this is right... 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Natsuru Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Now, the voice coil wasn't always black, and the top has a lot of warping....The inside is black and crispy as wellThe picture doesn't do it justice... 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.