Sundown Audio

New Hifonics Amps?

boltdbz

Most of the competition grade amps lots of us run are not cea compliant.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I have the new 2013 BE 2100.1 n 800.4. They arrived last week to distributors. I got mine from Maxxsonics in IL from a rep because they had not gone out to distributors at that time. If your interested in getting them you WILL have to get ahold of a dealer in your area ONLY. You can find 2012 models of the BRE's at woofersetc. If your interested in the 2013's I have a friend who is an authorized dealer. PM me and can get you prices, and it will come with 2 year warranty for defects. If your interested in mine let me know I got mine 3/05/13 n installed over weekend. They are wicked. I cant say the sq is the greatest on 4-channel but with some minor settings on my hex crossovers, and also head unit it does the job. I went from a diamond to the BE so big difference in sq.

200amp HO

Big 3

Diamond Audio S500s (front)

Diamond Audio M65.1a (rear)

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kicker, Stinger, Knu 0 gauge, 4 gauge

Kinetik HC2000b x 2

Hifonics BE2100.1

Memphis MR4.480

SQ HDC312's x 2 36hz

CEA actually certifies that you won't get rated power on stock electrical or with entry level upgrades (as you would need sustained 14.4V), the funny thing is that most of those certified products are aimed at entry level consumers.

Archived