extra batteries???

ok thanks everyone. im thinking of replacing it with a kinetik battery are those any good? i can get one for like 60 bucks on amazon but idk alot about this brand or any other for that matter lol. as i said im new to the whole extra battery thing. and i didnt know that batteries gave of fumes. good thing to know.

:cray:

Don't take me toooo serieously... Im just messing around ...not trying to be an asshole..sarcasim and general messign around gets lost on the interwebz.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

The thing is, he SAID it is in the back of his Blazer, that's inside the cabin guys. No, it's not even safe to be having that battery in the cabin with you. A lead acid battery vents toxic fumes and on top of those fumes being terribly harmful to your healththose fumes can also cause corrosion to nearby electrical components. The reason people will run an AGM battery, like Deka, XS, Odyssey, Shuriken, Stinger, Die Hard platinum, CERTAIN Super Start AGMs, is because they are a completely sealed battery that do not vent.

Maybe he haas a battery box with a vent or something..IDK Thats why I put in my post IF its not in your cabin area..

OP he is right though...Fuck running one in the cab...have you seen the corrosion that happens on terminals..have you ever had that shit on your skin for a few minutes...imagine breathing it...

Yeah dude, I truly want trying to come off as a jerk. I know that YOU know your stuff. I didn't know if it was being overlooked that he said he was driving a Blazer. I'm also kind of assuming since it seems like a pretty budget build, he didn't spend any extra money on a proper vented battery box.

I didn't think you were trying to be a jerk..we are all good lol.

I need to watch what I type cus I feel like tone/sarcasm/etc all get lost on the internet. I hear myself speaking what I type and it makes sense then read it later...and think damn I sound like an asshole.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

ok thanks everyone. im thinking of replacing it with a kinetik battery are those any good? i can get one for like 60 bucks on amazon but idk alot about this brand or any other for that matter lol. as i said im new to the whole extra battery thing. and i didnt know that batteries gave of fumes. good thing to know.

I have that battery..

its the 600 or whatever their smallest one is?

It doesnt have posts..it has stupid ass terminals like a motorcycle battery...worked good for me running 400w lol...

I would get the 90$ Deka over that..especially ina blazer you ahve room..its a much larger battery..more AH

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

ok kewl thanks man. appreciate all the help.

No problem man.

have you seen the thread..it has a link. If not go to remybattery.com then search "deka" sort by cheapest.

I think its a group 34..but im not sure.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

yeah man. already checked it out. just gotta get the money for it. also finally got my pics to upload and you can see the battery in the back. lol. my bad. had no idea not to do that.

Post a link.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived