96 impala ss temp sound system

well technically you can have a custom grind cam work where you want it to. you just have to talk to the person making it and tell him what your wanting.. a very aggressive cam will have most power at the top rpms but with the ls3 and lq9 pistons my valve to piston clearance wont be much so it will be in the 621 lift maybe 231 duration

pistons would be the only thing that would be needed to be replaced or fly cut to go with a bigger cam. its something im still looking into since i need to see what will be the benefit and if its worth it.

Are you getting a used block? Not sure if you missed that question earlier.

used.. im not rich lol

the flexplate i dont know yet.. going to check whats out there

Be careful when choosing one. Aluminium blocks aren't as forgiving as cast iron. If you get one that's been thrashed, there's typically much less wiggle room to bore out. Try to stay as low miles as possible and KNOW the car it came out of.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Be careful when choosing one. Aluminium blocks aren't as forgiving as cast iron. If you get one that's been thrashed, there's typically much less wiggle room to bore out. Try to stay as low miles as possible and KNOW the car it came out of.

oh im looking for a built one already(if i dont rush it) think it will be a better option.. maybe a TSP 408 or 421.. part of me wants to get it done by spring but going that rout will be a pulled out engine without being rebuilt or anything

I used Flowmaster on one of my mustangs. For my next mustang (Cobra) I learned and went full Borla, loved it, not sure if they sound the same on a LS motor. (or even similar)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived