Audiocontrol Accubass?

no i have not. but mine sounds good with excellent punch and sound clean.

Ihad to turn mine down not because of distortion but i had to even out the sound.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

I have the LC2i... The only thing i dont like about it is that if you turn the accubass up its actually WAY TOO overpowering. Like you can tell a difference as soon as you turn it up it just hits you. Its sounds awful. And its not only used for the Sub output rca's either its for ALL channels... Which i find very dumb and wierd.

I do love my LC2i but its wierd to work with. You gotta work with it!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

I had the lci6. And liked it but later bought a usee lc2i off of ebay 4 my sub and to try the accubass. Its pumps it up more I like it but for all I know it could just be a bass boost I dont own a dd1 so I cant tell if im just distortion the signal or not

I have the LC2i... The only thing i dont like about it is that if you turn the accubass up its actually WAY TOO overpowering. Like you can tell a difference as soon as you turn it up it just hits you. Its sounds awful. And its not only used for the Sub output rca's either its for ALL channels... Which i find very dumb and wierd.

I do love my LC2i but its wierd to work with. You gotta work with it!

For me i didnt have this isue. I dont no if the remote control (A.K.A. bass nob) makes a difference but i used one on my instal. But i have to say that i used the bose head unit which has some type of sound mike built in the car. I do have a second LC2i ready to go in. I wanted to separate the volume control from my mids and Highs and control my bass separately.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

I ran a LC7 for more more RCA outputs in 2 diferents builds, on the second i had a DD-1 which made it alot easier to tune but i think there are great units for getting more channels to run more amps. I have always been happy with it. Get it and you'll see what i mean.

Archived