Twostrokeking Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 Here are mine!! Everyone's is great but these are my favorites. Link yours!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-car-audio-sierra-want-to-see-24-xs-powers-under-the-bed-click-here/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126809-sundown-comps-installed-reviewed-scion-tc-2006-skar-sundown-alpine-rockford-last-page/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149751-cjs-f150-219-new-videos-posted-pg-70-1080p-60fps/ My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted March 11, 2013 Author Report Posted March 11, 2013 Come on guys! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Azagtoth502 Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 I don't follow builds much lately but the ones that come to mind http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/57269-beryllium-bmw-323ci/ And Chickens Caddy pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
armykyle1 Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 I don't follow builds much lately but the ones that come to mind http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/57269-beryllium-bmw-323ci/ And Chickens Caddy The BMW is flat out amazing. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Trey_Dog650 Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 Didn't you make a thread like this already? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
White Lightning Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 For me ... Too many to list Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Twostrokeking Posted March 11, 2013 Author Report Posted March 11, 2013 Didn't you make a thread like this already? No haha My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.