StreetPoetryProductions Posted March 11, 2013 Author Report Posted March 11, 2013 Funny guy! lol. It happens, I actually got the car with the cracks haha.They slightly spread over time in winter from the window being cold then the hot dash heater vent hitting it...Canadian problems LOL. I get alot of hate on this setup for some reason...LOL. For faking the crack in your frontscreen .
StreetPoetryProductions Posted March 11, 2013 Author Report Posted March 11, 2013 I know right! I was blown away by how much steering wheel flex it got after I did resin on the box & put the extra dowels in!If you look close, the lows actually make it turn left to right slightly! haha. I love the car man, its done me real well. I also have another 90 integra also in same color.Thanks for the comments man! Good stuff Man! Nice steering wheel flex! I had a '91 Integra that I wanted to do an old school build with but it started acting up on me so I had to get rid of it, fun little car though. Keep it up and start a build log so we can see some more pics.
StreetPoetryProductions Posted March 11, 2013 Author Report Posted March 11, 2013 Thanks man! Its actually not crazy loud with spl but more for sounding great on anything you throw at it. The lows get down pretty decent tho!On the mb quart onyx 1.1000 amp @ .5ohm, I metered it on the dash ( spl lab meter calibrated to same reading as TL )It was doing 144.5db-145db @ 35hz on the 1k. I didnt feel the greatest about the score that day... When I was on my way back home I noticed my sub setting on my deck was on -5!. ( I always turn it down a bit when I ride with the gf )I was so mad at mysef for not catching that untill after the meter session!!!...lol.Hoping to get it on the meter again soon with the 2k amp and the slight changes I made to re-enforce the box a little more.Also I would love to see a video of that budget sony wall man, sounds intresting for sure! it looks loud for what it is, i love budget walls, miss my sony xplod´s wall
StreetPoetryProductions Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 I have been trying to get the video to embed on my main post so more people will view it but its not working out for me...lol.I dont know what the problem is, I searched up the guides for doing it...it used to work for me before but it doesnt want to anymore. Heres what im doing, [you tube] video code [/you tube] ( no space in youtube )It just doesnt show up, I only get the video code in text when I attempt. FAIL....lol.
Polish Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 You don't have to use the embed code on this forum. Just go to your youtube video page and copy the url from the top of the page (not the share links on youtube). Then paste the url into the post with no tags or [ ] or anything. The forum will them embed the video for you. See. PolishSpec My website07 Fit 15" American Bass XFL- Build Log
StreetPoetryProductions Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Thanks for the post man but I must be slow or somthing because it still isnt working when I try it that way myself LOL. FAWK!Unless it just shows up for me as text or a clickable link but others as a embed video? Ohh well...I tried haha.I will try to get a build log up for those of you intrested in seeing one. Its winter here in canada still tho so when im out there working on things, I just try to get it done asap lol. So dont really have a whole lot of pictures or videos of the progress but will try to get what I have posted up soon.
Polish Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 No, it should show up embedded for you too. I am not sure what you're doing wrong, it always works for me. PolishSpec My website07 Fit 15" American Bass XFL- Build Log
Sanitarium Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 not sure why you call it budget but then use an alpine mrp-m2000. other amps out there for much cheaper with same power and quality. other than that, i applaud your efforts, work, and results!
StreetPoetryProductions Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 It was only $350 for the alpine and the woofers + amp combo only $500. Really not that bad at all even tho its a decent quality amp.Its honestly not that easy to get a decent amplifier that will do 2krms @ 2ohm cheaper then 350 canadian ( with shîpping, custom taxes, gst ). I just recently upgraded it from a mb quart 1.1000 which I mentioned wasnt enough power for the woofers. That amp was only a few hundred shipped brand new also.My last woofer cost more then this whole setup. Also my last sundown amplifier cost more then this whole setup also lol.Thanks for checking it out & for your comments. I honestly believe this is a budget build when only 500 was spent on woofers and amp. ( but hey, everyone is always entitled to there own opinions)
fecupe2001 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Thanks man! Its actually not crazy loud with spl but more for sounding great on anything you throw at it. The lows get down pretty decent tho! On the mb quart onyx 1.1000 amp @ .5ohm, I metered it on the dash ( spl lab meter calibrated to same reading as TL ) It was doing 144.5db-145db @ 35hz on the 1k. I didnt feel the greatest about the score that day... When I was on my way back home I noticed my sub setting on my deck was on -5!. ( I always turn it down a bit when I ride with the gf ) I was so mad at mysef for not catching that untill after the meter session!!!...lol. Hoping to get it on the meter again soon with the 2k amp and the slight changes I made to re-enforce the box a little more. Also I would love to see a video of that budget sony wall man, sounds intresting for sure! it looks loud for what it is, i love budget walls, miss my sony xplod´s wall Sounds like fun !! Naahh man i don´t have a video now, i had a few on my channel but i became a loudforce distributor and deleted almost every video where i was using other brands, i was doing 151 @ 45 hz I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.