Running 1/0 under carpet or under vehicle?

So two or more should go under the vehicle? I'm planning on doing two runs of positive under the vehicle myself... with techflex and wire loom.

What model of tech flex? Depending on the cost You could also use pvc pipe.

i would run under the car depends on the make and model too if you can get them in under the carpet have at it

If I were to run them underneath, what do you put over them to protect them, looming? We get like 2-4 feet of snow here in the winter, it just makes me kind of nervous.

EDIT: That's a good idea, Maybe run my power inside and the grounds underneath. If I go to the frame also then maybe I could get away with one ground run to the front.

Y 2 runs oF negs to the back when you can use the frame of the car for this? also if you do 2x1/0 run one on the left and the other on the right or down the center.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Y 2 runs oF negs to the back when you can use the frame of the car for this? also if you do 2x1/0 run one on the left and the other on the right or down the center.

I like to overkill things. I will be using the frame as the main ground but I like to have a separate 1/0 run just to be safe even though I probably don;t require it.

So two or more should go under the vehicle? I'm planning on doing two runs of positive under the vehicle myself... with techflex and wire loom.

The kind that fits 1/0... probably going to go with some welding wire because there is a local dealer here with great prices plus its ofc... but skyhigh wire is looking promising too... I think it was around 13 dollars for 50' but it will also be to clean up things and color code once the wire gets to the amps. How would I attach the pvc pipe to the frame?

The kind that fits 1/0... probably going to go with some welding wire because there is a local dealer here with great prices plus its ofc... but skyhigh wire is looking promising too... I think it was around 13 dollars for 50' but it will also be to clean up things and color code once the wire gets to the amps. How would I attach the pvc pipe to the frame?

PVC pipe hangers. I could only use one because of placement on the frame rail. But I used a fawk ton of Heavy Duty zip ties so they can hold over 40lbs in multiple locations

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

PVC pipe hangers. I could only use one because of placement on the frame rail. But I used a fawk ton of Heavy Duty zip ties so they can hold over 40lbs in multiple locations

Do you have pictures? Also did you purchase this at a local hardware store? (ex. Lowes or Home Depot)

Archived