Second Skin Audio

15" mtx 9500 thunder recone?

So I bought a mtx 9500 15" from my friend because the cone is smashed out of it... And mtx is telling me they don't Cary recone kits for them anymore.... Awesome! So does anyone know of someone that can recone this for me? It's killing me seeing this thing sit here collecting dust...

Thanks! Ryan

untitled-1.jpg

It will be hard to find one, it would have to be almost exactly the same as the original. Is the coil rubbing? You're saying the cone is smashed in?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

image-4.jpg

theres this. dont know the details on it but got me excited when i saw a psi reconed 9500

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

takes them usually a week to reply to me......they are very busy over there all the time *due* to so many people using them for their needs lol

edit: spelling fail

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Archived