out of highscool time to get real. scooby redo. crossfire+psi trunkwall subs are here

I haven't messed with carpeting honestly. The 85.4 on the vxi's will sound real good tuned to 80hz with tweeters on -3db. Little harsh on 0db, but thats all up to you.

I do believe you got the -3dB and 0dB mixed around. Tuning with -3dB would be more harsh than tuning to 0dB

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

soooo.. i got alot done today..

got my battery so i put this in..i had a holder for it for the trunk did take any pics of that..

THE DB DRIVE AMP IS THERE JUST FOR TESTING FOR TODAY NOT PERM. I

ignore the messy wiring just running it to test the speakers..

todayswork014.jpg

grounded the bitch in the back.

todayswork004.jpg

starting off added some bondo and a half inch spacer for the mid's

todayswork006.jpg

speaker in.

todayswork007.jpg

got the rest in only pic i got.. didnt have a pic of the finished door without pannel i cleaned the wires up etc dont worry lol

todayswork010.jpg

panel on.. looking all stock still :D

todayswork018.jpg

now for the rears.. mounted the mid range same way with bondo no spacer needed this time just some bondo..

o YEA I ALSO had to cut the a 6.5 inch ring for the speakers what a bitch

todayswork015.jpg

the panels i bondo/fiber class the tweeter in and also the speaker cover for a flush look.

todayswork011.jpg

got the panel on and looks great nice and flush... god this was a bitxh

todayswork017.jpg

turned out great! i have them on a db drive 4 channel for now my skar 125.4 is comming soon

here is a video of them in action recorded on a shitty driod sorry for the messy car just finished the install haha =P

in the video there ona db drive amp still sound beast. so i dont got the tuned with a dd1 yet that will be done once the skar comes.

video

watch in 1080 leave a comment =P

Archived