out of highscool time to get real. scooby redo. crossfire+psi trunkwall subs are here

Nice build you got goin, I'm watching..

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Im not happy with the paint, the stuff sucks to be honest. Im gonna sand it down with 400 and try some nicer paint. The box is beautifully shaped though, bodywork wise. The edges are all pretty and find and the sides are nice and flat.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I highly doubt this box WOULD have needed caulk, I always use it regardless. That's my preference, and its what I will always do. If like to know the box will take whatever he wants to throw at it.

Cut straight and you won't have to use caulk to seal up the boxes.

The quality of this box is far superior to average, Im confident in that. So I'll continue with my methods

Oh my. Sorry I didnt know I was talking to the know it all best box builder in highschool ever... If caulk is whats holding the box together, I feel sorry for you. You can only play the 'Im young and got a decent stereo' for so long before your just an old guy that thinks hes always right.

I highly doubt this box WOULD have needed caulk, I always use it regardless. That's my preference, and its what I will always do. If like to know the box will take whatever he wants to throw at it.

Cut straight and you won't have to use caulk to seal up the boxes.

The quality of this box is far superior to average, Im confident in that. So I'll continue with my methods

Oh my. Sorry I didnt know I was talking to the know it all best box builder in highschool ever... If caulk is whats holding the box together, I feel sorry for you. You can only play the 'Im young and got a decent stereo' for so long before your just an old guy that thinks hes always right.

... did you eeven look through the thread

Awesome build log here! and awesome builds to say the least. Great work and def true basshead! young but def got skills. Check out my most recent build log, you can find it in System of the month Voting.. Might as well vote while your there! Im fresh outta high school only 21 and love blowing people's minds!!

2010 Dodge Charger

-Team Skar Audio

-Team XS Power

-Team HiMarc Automotive and Kustoms

-A&G Graphics

I'm thinking finished? nevermind the dust you may see, it wipes off. Im too afraid to wipe much right now cause the paint is dry, but still soft.

20130320_082233.jpg

Back OF the box:

20130320_082227.jpg

Port is nice and straight:

20130320_082200.jpg

Little dust between the sub holes in the baffle :

20130320_082131.jpg

And my shadow in the way damn sunny AZ:

20130320_082048.jpg

That's my elbow you see holding my phone up to take a pic.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Im still in high school and i just got my 8 15" DC LVL 3's in the mail yesterday ;)

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Archived