out of highscool time to get real. scooby redo. crossfire+psi trunkwall subs are here

haha well i'm lucky i get work release at 12:30 everyday and i work at a mechanic shop for a very reasonable wage for a highschooler. so during school im stll puting 30 + hrs a week which isn't bad i guess haha

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

haha well i'm lucky i get work release at 12:30 everyday and i work at a mechanic shop for a very reasonable wage for a highschooler. so during school im stll puting 30 + hrs a week which isn't bad i guess haha

Nice I just work at best buy 15 hours a week :P playing 2 sports atm

anyone got any ideas on some black sound deadening, that cheap im just looking to cover my fat so i go with the black theme... i mean second skin is great and all

but im not looking to spend 200 dollars to get the black look plus i got over 160 mils of deadning anyway.

i was looking at this

http://www.amazon.com/3M-Sound-Deadening-08840-Sold/dp/B004QP5LOU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_5

I highly doubt this box WOULD have needed caulk, I always use it regardless. That's my preference, and its what I will always do. If like to know the box will take whatever he wants to throw at it.

Cut straight and you won't have to use caulk to seal up the boxes.

The quality of this box is far superior to average, Im confident in that. So I'll continue with my methods

Oh my. Sorry I didnt know I was talking to the know it all best box builder in highschool ever... If caulk is whats holding the box together, I feel sorry for you. You can only play the 'Im young and got a decent stereo' for so long before your just an old guy that thinks hes always right.

fritosaregood, Are you really that ignorant? Read the thread from the beginning. CleanSierra isn't a high school kid, or a noob. Check his profile and some of his posts. Way to run your mouth without knowing what you're talking about.

Op, good looking build so far. I wish I had the resources of today when I was working on my first build(s) 19 years ago lol. <--- old man post. Lol.

looks great man

audio technix for sound deadening

Thanks, and yea i was looking into that how ever its not really full black im really just looking to cover my fat mat so i get a stockish look when i decide to put my seat up

Archived