AZaudio Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 I couldn't control myself on this one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/190804077562?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 Lookin for a ideas as far as enclosure, amplifier etc. for this setup. I already have one dd9512 in 3cu tuned to 32hz on an aq2200. I only have one xs power d6500 up front on stock alt with big 3 in 0g so, I'm guessing another bat and mechman 240 alt would be sufficient? you got a build log? Sorry to say i dont, I was considering making one, but I definitely will for the next. [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
CaPRiCEx383 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 You are talking out of your ass, I was tuned at 28 and peaked at 43. Was almost equally as loud from 25-45. I had a DD3512 with 30" of port in 2.2 @ 34. Full tilt 25hz all day on the aq2200. Let me see you try playing full tilt 25hz in a 3cube box with stupid port at 39hz on a 2200. Get back to me on that one, Video it too please. Plus one last thing, All my setups that were tuned sub 30hz sounded wayyyy cleaner than say 32,33,34,35,36,38etc you get the point. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
knowledge Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 good buy man. i had my 15 DD's at 32 and they got low as hell sounded good too. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Bump4life Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 You are talking out of your ass, I was tuned at 28 and peaked at 43. Was almost equally as loud from 25-45. I had a DD3512 with 30" of port in 2.2 @ 34. Full tilt 25hz all day on the aq2200. Let me see you try playing full tilt 25hz in a 3cube box with stupid port at 39hz on a 2200. Get back to me on that one, Video it too please. Plus one last thing, All my setups that were tuned sub 30hz sounded wayyyy cleaner than say 32,33,34,35,36,38etc you get the point. id say it definetly depends on vechicle. but also the way you were able to do that is cause you had 30 sq in of port. for a DD 12 that is on the small side. was that a daily setup i am assuming? or what did it do on the meter? just curious. i could use this info for my new box Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
CaPRiCEx383 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 You are talking out of your ass, I was tuned at 28 and peaked at 43. Was almost equally as loud from 25-45. I had a DD3512 with 30" of port in 2.2 @ 34. Full tilt 25hz all day on the aq2200. Let me see you try playing full tilt 25hz in a 3cube box with stupid port at 39hz on a 2200. Get back to me on that one, Video it too please. Plus one last thing, All my setups that were tuned sub 30hz sounded wayyyy cleaner than say 32,33,34,35,36,38etc you get the point. id say it definetly depends on vechicle. but also the way you were able to do that is cause you had 30 sq in of port. for a DD 12 that is on the small side. was that a daily setup i am assuming? or what did it do on the meter? just curious. i could use this info for my new box I know I was able to do that because of the port, Thats what I designed it for, Daily low hitter. Now if I had the 18-19"ft of port then no way in hell. Would most likely bottom out nasty below 28. That setup did a 143.5@ 37hz on a JBL 1200. Never metered it with the 2200, But it was quite a bit louder. That's score was tenths off from 34-41. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Bump4life Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 You are talking out of your ass, I was tuned at 28 and peaked at 43. Was almost equally as loud from 25-45. I had a DD3512 with 30" of port in 2.2 @ 34. Full tilt 25hz all day on the aq2200. Let me see you try playing full tilt 25hz in a 3cube box with stupid port at 39hz on a 2200. Get back to me on that one, Video it too please. Plus one last thing, All my setups that were tuned sub 30hz sounded wayyyy cleaner than say 32,33,34,35,36,38etc you get the point. id say it definetly depends on vechicle. but also the way you were able to do that is cause you had 30 sq in of port. for a DD 12 that is on the small side. was that a daily setup i am assuming? or what did it do on the meter? just curious. i could use this info for my new box I know I was able to do that because of the port, Thats what I designed it for, Daily low hitter. Now if I had the 18-19"ft of port then no way in hell. Would most likely bottom out nasty below 28. That setup did a 143.5@ 37hz on a JBL 1200. Never metered it with the 2200, But it was quite a bit louder. That's score was tenths off from 34-41. so that was a 3 cube box net? thats dope. so you could play high and low. thats pretty cool i can only extend down to 30 without too much roll off then i wouldnt play below 28 hz Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
CaPRiCEx383 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Nope it was 2.2net. I think that box was a bit to big too, 2.0 would of had better results I would think. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Bump4life Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Nope it was 2.2net. I think that box was a bit to big too, 2.0 would of had better results I would think. nice man. only thing is i got some z95s now so not sure if the box size will yield same results. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Dd9515 king Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 I did 4.5cbft per sub at 70sqin per sub. it is within 1.5db from 60-25hz. I have 9515f's with custom parts so you might get different scores and response curve then me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.